IGNORED

Takeover imminent! lol

I'm taking over Everton, I saved about a 100 quid to do so.

I'll be building a new youth academy & training complex. The headquarters will feature all the latest technology for the scouting cell and the research dep. An Everton casual & leisure designer clothing line for youngsters will be launched to increase income and spread the fame of the club around the western world, thus to increase the community of passive fans. A new highly engineered grass pitch will be laid down at Goodison Park. The focus will lie on keeping the squad together, but wantaways will not be held back. Reinforcements will mostly be financed by the liquidities of the club itself; The team will grow from within and not by excessive purchases. New players will be attracted, having the English character of the club in mind. The club will more actively help supporters clubs with their ideas & initiatives and get them involved in an advisory board through representatives, elected amongst themselves.

How's that for a new management? smile.png

Edited by Mirallas

I'll be building a new youth academy & training complex. The headquarters will feature all the latest technology for the scouting cell and the research dep. An Everton casual & leisure designer clothing line for youngsters will be launched to increase income and spread the fame of the club around the western world, thus to increase the community of passive fans. A new highly engineered grass pitch will be laid down at Goodison Park. The focus will lie on keeping the squad together, but wantaways will not be held back. Reinforcements will mostly be financed by the liquidities of the club itself; The team will grow from within and not by excessive purchases. New players will be attracted, having the English character of the club in mind. The club will more actively help supporters clubs with their ideas & initiatives and get them involved in an advisory board through representatives, elected amongst themselves.

How's that for wasting 5 mins of your life typing shit?.......I'd say a successsmile.png

Pardon me, I'm not used to this rudeness. But it becomes apparent how you and your kind stay stupid. smile.png

" Your kind " ? mellow.png

You're probably going to get a bit of stick on here after your recent comments, so might be best to take it on the chin and not bite back too hard until the next guy takes the forum clown baton from you in the Toffeetalk relay race. tongue.png

Maybe you could have spent the time you took to type that by taking your head for a wobble. Your posts are becoming more and more random, contradictory, and to be honest I skip them - I just noted the amount of words you wasted.

Either take part in genuine everton discussion with a view to our club being the primary focus or go and spend time on a Chelsea forum.

Some fuckers will believe you and it'll hurt reading their posts!

But surely you will have the sense to ignore the idiots? But ok, i will try not to post shit that idiots can missinterpret.

Post edited, was a bit harsh on a poster here who perhaps did not deserve the hard end of the stick. Sorry if you read it already

Edited by Peter H