• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

Sorry if it looked like I was praising Martinez, but I was trying to use last season as a comparison on how I see our football in terms of what we looked like then to now, last season I was frustrated we'd go 2-0 up and lose 3-2 but I never had the feeling I have now of team that look like they haven't got a clue how to win a game or string 3 or 4 good passages of play together, we are playing some of the poorer teams in the league and they look better, never felt that last season.

I agree with you old son but for heavens sake be careful. it is almost blasphemy in some quarters to criticise the magnificent manager we now have.

IMO he took the job and he gets paid for what he does, so fans are entitled to call a spade a spade and not have to call it a shovel to appease the less intelligent.

I agree with you old son but for heavens sake be careful. it is almost blasphemy in some quarters to criticise the magnificent manager we now have.

IMO he took the job and he gets paid for what he does, so fans are entitled to call a spade a spade and not have to call it a shovel to appease the less intelligent.

Thanks for the warning maybe to late I've already felt the wrath of those who think they should be obeyed.

Wow, so criticising someone after half a season in charge is "intelligent"?

Why do people have to take everything to the extreme ? Of course he's not above critisism and when he fucks up he deserves it. Nobody here has ever said and I doubt highly anyone thinks he is above critisism.

What's ridiculous is calling for his head after one transfer window and 16 games. It's madness.

Yes if the person you are criticising, thinks Barry should be playing in front of Davies and Jags in front of Holgate,to me that definitely warrants criticism and not applauding.

Have you any idea how ridiculous you sound with comments like that? He sees them every single day in training, and knows how they are performing. He knows them intimately as people, there characters, how they react and deal with things etc yet you know he should be playing them.

There's a reason why he's managing us and you're posting on here.

Have you any idea how ridiculous you sound with comments like that? He sees them every single day in training, and knows how they are performing. He knows them intimately as people, there characters, how they react and deal with things etc yet you know he should be playing them.

There's a reason why he's managing us and you're posting on here.

Obviously not because I find that a good reason to criticise him, I've never seen anything sensible come from your direction, to make me even consider that I might be ridiculous.

Obviously not because I find that a good reason to criticise him, I've never seen anything sensible come from your direction, to make me even consider that I might be ridiculous.

No you just sit there on your high horse and spout absolute shite on how we should be doing better than 7th place with a brand new manager who has had 17 games and one transfer window to rectify what was near a catastrophe of a team under Martinez.

You don't need to look in my direction to look at being ridiculous you are more than capable of doing that all by yourself. All's that comes from you is negativity and a completely unrealistic view of where we should be. Bet Koemans shitting himself at your insightfulness on how he's doing his job wrong.

We can't have been that catastrophic to get to two cup semi finals.

The last 6 months were largely shocking but the players had given up by then.

Plus by my calculations we were only 1 point worse this time last year so how could we have been that bad?

Bailey he slowly but surely , bit by bit dismantled the team and fucked us up. He brought in poor players (bar a couple) gave contract extentions to injury prone crocks and turned us into whipping boys. We were getting drubbed by teams like ahull and Sunderland and had our worse home record ever.

Whoopy fucking doo, 2 semi finals, I'm sure in 10 years time everyone will be reminiscing about how we rolled capitulated after being 3-1 up in one of them and royally fucked up the other against an equally lost Man U side.

We were dreadful for all but his first season which he sailed at the helm of Moyes ship.

Never said we should be better than 7th, your quite prone to over exaggerating and making things up to get a point across or win an argument, which is a trait for people like yourself who think false accusations will win the day.

If I could give you any advice it would be get your facts right, stop always trying to bully people when they say something that you don't agree with or doesn't fit into your beliefs.

Never said we should be better than 7th, your quite prone to over exaggerating and making things up to get a point across or win an argument, which is a trait for people like yourself who think false accusations will win the day.

If I could give you any advice it would be get your facts right, stop always trying to bully people when they say something that you don't agree with or doesn't fit into your beliefs.

Bully people ?? you're a grown man!!

See it's fucking annoying when you have an opinion and someone dismisses it like you haven't got a clue what you're talking about isn't it. You have an opinion on Koeman and you think that' you're entitled to it, yet my opinion on the Hull performance was met with a condescending "you know nothing about football"

So let me give you some advice. If you want to act like a condescending know it all gob shite and insult people who have been going the game for 30 odd years by telling them they know nothing about football just because they have a different opinion or see something different to yourself, don't go crying like a bitch when they bite back and be equally as condescending and disrespectful about your opinions.

It's not hard to grasp that, surely?

Edited by Paddock

Oh were back to the condescending argument again are we such a short memory, didn't you start the condescending stuff off with your (wake up and smell the coffee) jibe at everyone who didn't agree with you on how we played.

Now you're calling me a bitch are you looking for the opportunity to prove your a man.

Bailey he slowly but surely , bit by bit dismantled the team and fucked us up. He brought in poor players (bar a couple) gave contract extentions to injury prone crocks and turned us into whipping boys. We were getting drubbed by teams like ahull and Sunderland and had our worse home record ever.

Whoopy fucking doo, 2 semi finals, I'm sure in 10 years time everyone will be reminiscing about how we rolled capitulated after being 3-1 up in one of them and royally fucked up the other against an equally lost Man U side.

We were dreadful for all but his first season which he sailed at the helm of Moyes ship.

Dismantled? I agree he brought in some shite but he also brought in Rom, Barry, Gerry, McCarthy and brought through Barkley and Stones.

Koeman had the chance to change things and other than Gana he has brought in a worse GK, another old slow CB, and another wildly inconsistent winger. It's only 1 window so I am sure there are much better things to come but as far as summers go it was probably the worst window since Moyes left, despite having the most money.

Still further than we have been on both fronts for a while. We should have stuffed Utd in that semi, Martinez can't help it if we miss a pen and the same players big Ron likes missed sitters.

I get that you don't like Martinez, and as I said the end of last season was a shambles but don't over do it.

Yet again if we were so dreadful last season why are we only 1 point better off than this time last year given the transfer window and a much better manager?

Dismantled? I agree he brought in some shite but he also brought in Rom, Barry, Gerry, McCarthy and brought through Barkley and Stones.

Koeman had the chance to change things and other than Gana he has brought in a worse GK, another old slow CB, and another wildly inconsistent winger. It's only 1 window so I am sure there are much better things to come but as far as summers go it was probably the worst window since Moyes left, despite having the most money.

Still further than we have been on both fronts for a while. We should have stuffed Utd in that semi, Martinez can't help it if we miss a pen and the same players big Ron likes missed sitters.

I get that you don't like Martinez, and as I said the end of last season was a shambles but don't over do it.

Yet again if we were so dreadful last season why are we only 1 point better off than this time last year given the transfer window and a much better manager?

Boom Boom smashed it.

Oh were back to the condescending argument again are we such a short memory, didn't you start the condescending stuff off with your (wake up and smell the coffee) jibe at everyone who didn't agree with you on how we played.

Now you're calling me a bitch are you looking for the opportunity to prove your a man.[/quote}

This is the internet, I don't need to prove anything to anyone. ??

As I've told you in a previous post, it wasn't aimed at people talking about the Hull performance it was aimed at people who seem to think that this squad is capable of doing anything when it's clearly not good enough but if you want to get all precious about it and make it all about you then knock youself out.

Your issue is you're one of thise people who only sees what you want to read. You were telling me I said we'd played well, I asked you to point out where I'd said that but you conveniently chose to ignore the opportunity to show where I had when it was blatantly obvious you had misundrrstood my post. You've now taken to telling me I make stuff up to prove a point when (if you want to act like a school child and say it was you who started it) was saying I had said something I clearly hadn't.

Pot, Kettle, Black?

So it wasn't Martinez fault for giving Lukaku the penalties and taking them away from one of the best takers in the league, I don't want to get involved in a Martinez debate, he ruined us and turned a top 6 team into a mid table side.

The only player in that list who stands up is Lukaku, Geri can't play more than 45 minutes, Barry was a decent signing but we only got him because he was at the twilight of his career, he already had Barkley and Moyes bought Stones, you can't give him credit for that.

It's not Koemans fault the players he wanted wouldn't come, what top player wants to sign for a mid table team regardless of us having money. As for overdoing Martinez being horrendous, one more season and we were going doen with him in charge. How much worse can it get?

By my calculations that puts you 5 bully accusations shy of me paddock.

Do you wanna join my gang? We rob dinner money and fart on the smaller kids heads.

Honest to god, people can say what they like about you then take one general comment make it all about them as an excuse then you're a bully for standing up for yourself.

How much dinner money do we have btw?

So it wasn't Martinez fault for giving Lukaku the penalties and taking them away from one of the best takers in the league, I don't want to get involved in a Martinez debate, he ruined us and turned a top 6 team into a mid table side.

The only player in that list who stands up is Lukaku, Geri can't play more than 45 minutes, Barry was a decent signing but we only got him because he was at the twilight of his career, he already had Barkley and Moyes bought Stones, you can't give him credit for that.

It's not Koemans fault the players he wanted wouldn't come, what top player wants to sign for a mid table team regardless of us having money. As for overdoing Martinez being horrendous, one more season and we were going doen with him in charge. How much worse can it get?

He is a professional footballer FFS he should be able to take a penalty. Who says Baines wouldn't have missed?

I can give credit to Martinez for Barkley and Stones because he turned them from reserve players to premiership stars. You can't tell me that Martinez shouldn't be given credit for that?

Once the players had given up Martinez couldn't have continued, we all know that. That why I am comparing the times before that happened as that will give us the most telling idea of where we have or haven't improved.

Another point to mention is that at this time last season we had 5 clean sheets, this season we have 4 (premier league only).

Edited by Bailey

He is a professional footballer FFS he should be able to take a penalty. Who says Baines wouldn't have missed?

I can give credit to Martinez for Barkley and Stones because he turned them from reserve players to premiership stars. You can't tell me that Martinez shouldn't be given credit for that?

Once the players had given up Martinez couldn't have continued, we all know that. That why I am comparing the times before that happened as that will give us the most telling idea of where we have or haven't improved.

Another point to mention is that at this time last season we had 5 clean sheets, this season we have 4 (premier league only).

1 more point and 1 less clean sheet in what was Martinez THIRD season compared to Koemans 1st and 17 games and one window. Yes I do blame him for giving Lukaku the pens, so what he's a professional footballer, hey we may as well let Williams take the corners then eh because he's a professional.

Martinez lost the players because he turned us into a shambles . The players lost respect for him because he was clearly slowly but surely destroying us. Brought Barkley on? I'd say there was a case in point that he's ut him back in his career for not coaching him properly and leaving him to his own devices.

I'm not saying Koemans the next Kendall, I'm yet to make my mind up either way, but he has inherited a mess, regardless of who's to blame for that or what anyone's opinion is on it we were a mess and nobody can deny that. To expect him to come in and fix it inside 6 months is absolute madness in my opinion.

Honest to god, people can say what they like about you then take one general comment make it all about them as an excuse then you're a bully for standing up for yourself.

How much dinner money do we have btw?

Enough to buy 100 red hot jawbreakers, 3 bottles of thunderbirds and a few lucies