Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Sandro Ramirez

Coming off now to a standing ovation. He takes a cracking corner - even had a decent shot directly from a corner which Navas needed to deal with.

I really like the look of Jonny for Malaga too.

Jonny has been linked with the shite and man city in the past, he is proper quality, some really good players in that league.

All he had to do is look at Perez to see we are his best chance to play and start.

Maybe he wants the bigger money? However I read an interesting piece on the BBC earlier saying Arsenal may have to cut their wage bill due to FFP and the drop in money from champions league to Europa.

Maybe he wants the bigger money? However I read an interesting piece on the BBC earlier saying Arsenal may have to cut their wage bill due to FFP and the drop in money from champions league to Europa.

Unless you're a gunner fan if you're a neutral you have to see the circus that is wenger getting worse and getting contract extensions and seeing that the ship is sinking.

I hope that FFP is true, i hate the gooners and hope we can overtake them.

Can't see Arsenal going for this lad if they want/are getting Onyekuru

Unless they have a massive clear out

The Belgian lad won't first-team for them next season, IMO. They'll either loan him out or he'll play for their U23s and in cup games. Sandro would be a first-team squad player.

I don't really see what's changed tbh. He could just stay at Malaga and play, and then just do the deal in January. There's absolutely no reason why this deal shouldn't still happen and us miss out.

I don't really see what's changed tbh. He could just stay at Malaga and play, and then just do the deal in January. There's absolutely no reason why this deal shouldn't still happen and us miss out.

agree but its makes the short term more complicated

I think this is what will happen. If his heart is that set on Atleti, then he'll stay where he is and go in January.

No it doesn't at all. An extra six months at a club he's comfortable at and is doing well with isn't complicated in the slightest.

Agreed, i think we should look to move on from this one personally as Sandro clearly seems quite happy to stay in Spain and would prefer the Madrid move by the looks of things

Yer- cheeky fucker, imagine wanting to stay where he can play champions league footy, in a warmer climate where he was born.

Some people eh.

i looked up their player salaries and they pay a little more than we do, so atletico could beat us there as well. unless he wants guaranteed first team football, this sounds like it could be off.

i looked up their player salaries and they pay a little more than we do, so atletico could beat us there as well. unless he wants guaranteed first team football, this sounds like it could be off.

at the price he could come here I think he would be due a good wage.

The same bloke said signed a LB 2 weeks ago. He blows hot and cold. Sometimes he seems to hit the nail on the head, others he's way off.

Guess work more than likely then. I mean, if he has a source he couldn't get something like we HAVE signed a left back wrong could he. I get sometimes transfers collapse as the contracts about to be signed but to say a players actually signed and be wrong is not good.

The same bloke said signed a LB 2 weeks ago. He blows hot and cold. Sometimes he seems to hit the nail on the head, others he's way off.

He's got one thing right - Schneiderlin being number 2. So he's blew hot once and then is colder than the North Pole the rest of the time.

Though, that still makes him more reliable than Esk.

I hate you. Now my hopes are up.

The tweets about us doing a lot in the next two weeks have done the same thing.

Don't worry, you can go back to being a miserable c*nt if these deals don't get over the line!

apparently its on loan for 6 months until he can join Atletico.

It's been dismissed on twitter... if it happens then it's permanent.

Why would he go on loan for 6 months? Just stay where he is and then move.

It's been dismissed on twitter... if it happens then it's permanent.

Why would he go on loan for 6 months? Just stay where he is and then move.

Hopefully that's correct, as for the loan move, possibly Atleti wouldn't want him helping a team in the same division.

Sorry to be a downer here but am I the only one who's a bit meh about this? He's 21 and had a good season in Spain, he's nowhere near the level of Lukaku.

Look at the likes of Soldado who flopped. It's a signing but nothing to get excited about.

I could be completely wrong Pad and I haven't seen a great deal of him just the usual clips and read ups but I think he's one of those that could go on to great things

He looks technically brilliant quick can score basically the full package and young and an absolute steal at £6m

It's one of those that's well worth a punt for the money, I have a very good feeling about this lad

I could be completely wrong Pad and I haven't seen a great deal of him just the usual clips and read ups but I think he's one of those that could go on to great things

He looks technically brilliant quick can score basically the full package and young and an absolute steal at £6m

It's one of those that's well worth a punt for the money, I have a very good feeling about this lad

Defo mate, at that price I'm delighted we might be getting him but I see him as a squad filler not a first team regular so it's not got me searching the interweb every hour or so.

Sorry to be a downer here but am I the only one who's a bit meh about this? He's 21 and had a good season in Spain, he's nowhere near the level of Lukaku.

Look at the likes of Soldado who flopped. It's a signing but nothing to get excited about.

The article claims he's being seen as a strike partner for Lukaku, not a replacement.