IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

Nothing is certain obviously but if these 2 are running it and so specific about it I really think it's nailed on. They are usually on the money once they nail their colours to the mast.

He plays like a winner. His tenacity, coupled with his skills and strength, should make him a really good premier league player with us. Also, he seems like a versatile player, which is great for how Koeman wants his front three to play. Once he signs, I will really start getting excited for things to come.

He plays like a winner. His tenacity, coupled with his skills and strength, should make him a really good premier league player with us. Also, he seems like a versatile player, which is great for how Koeman wants his front three to play. Once he signs, I will really start getting excited for things to come.

Paul Joyce doesn't play football mate, neither does Dominic King, they're journos.

Gonna watch him at 1945, hes starting vs Macedonia (as is Gerry)

Its live on UEFA's youtube channel (although not for the UK; but I'm sure people know how to get round that. I'm sure if you're in the Netherlands you'll be able to watch it ;) )

Think its also live on SS.

Gonna watch him at 1945, hes starting vs Macedonia (as is Gerry)

Its live on UEFA's youtube channel (although not for the UK; but I'm sure people know how to get round that. I'm sure if you're in the Netherlands you'll be able to watch it ;) )

Think its also live on SS.

Not available in the US either.

Not available in the US either.

It was on ESPN3... watched a good portion of it on the watchespn app. He looked solid if uninspiring. Crosses were finding other teammates well but not him as much. Still had some good possession, pressed well and made some lively runs.