IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

The same bloke said signed a LB 2 weeks ago. He blows hot and cold. Sometimes he seems to hit the nail on the head, others he's way off.

Guess work more than likely then. I mean, if he has a source he couldn't get something like we HAVE signed a left back wrong could he. I get sometimes transfers collapse as the contracts about to be signed but to say a players actually signed and be wrong is not good.

The same bloke said signed a LB 2 weeks ago. He blows hot and cold. Sometimes he seems to hit the nail on the head, others he's way off.

He's got one thing right - Schneiderlin being number 2. So he's blew hot once and then is colder than the North Pole the rest of the time.

Though, that still makes him more reliable than Esk.

It's been dismissed on twitter... if it happens then it's permanent.

Why would he go on loan for 6 months? Just stay where he is and then move.

Hopefully that's correct, as for the loan move, possibly Atleti wouldn't want him helping a team in the same division.

I could be completely wrong Pad and I haven't seen a great deal of him just the usual clips and read ups but I think he's one of those that could go on to great things

He looks technically brilliant quick can score basically the full package and young and an absolute steal at £6m

It's one of those that's well worth a punt for the money, I have a very good feeling about this lad

I could be completely wrong Pad and I haven't seen a great deal of him just the usual clips and read ups but I think he's one of those that could go on to great things

He looks technically brilliant quick can score basically the full package and young and an absolute steal at £6m

It's one of those that's well worth a punt for the money, I have a very good feeling about this lad

Defo mate, at that price I'm delighted we might be getting him but I see him as a squad filler not a first team regular so it's not got me searching the interweb every hour or so.

Sorry to be a downer here but am I the only one who's a bit meh about this? He's 21 and had a good season in Spain, he's nowhere near the level of Lukaku.

Look at the likes of Soldado who flopped. It's a signing but nothing to get excited about.

The article claims he's being seen as a strike partner for Lukaku, not a replacement.

Don't know much about him but he's scored a good amount in a very respectable league.

And he's scored a variety of goals. From all sorts of angles. Some of the shit he does on the ball...could be something real good there.

Well worth a £5mill punt.