IGNORED

Spurs (Away) Sunday May 12th

markjazzbassist

Last match of the campaign.  It’s mothers day in the US so I will sadly not be able to see this.  They are in CL fighting for their lives and depending on this weekend will already be a lock for CL next year by league position so this could be a hangover or rest match for thEm.  No Kane or son I think we could nick a draw here.  Maybe a smash and grab.

Pickford

coleman Keane zouma signe

Gana gomes

richarlison Gylfi bernard

DCL

Not sure I'd bring Gomes back after his layoff for a match that doesn't matter (or probably won't matter). Schniederlin has looked good the last few weeks; I'd stick with him. But I like the way the team has looked the last 6-7 weeks so no reason to change too much.

Yeah, stick with the same team if Richie is fit. If Gomes wants to play again in our colours (and I really hope he does) he'll just have to push for a move this summer. I can see us winning this. Spurs are depleted and unless something weird happens this weekend, it'll be a meaningless game for them league-wise. Hopefully they beat Ajax and have to rest their first team against us for the CL final. 

I really want us to get Europa (I live in Russia so it's easy for me to get to all those eastern European places that tend to feature). Rooting for Fulham to get a result at Wolves tomorrow.  If they do, then we should go all out for the win next Sunday (because I can't see Wolves beating Liverpool at Anfield). 

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Son would've been available if hadn't been sent off today, we can win there.

Their main man missing and Spurs head up their arse as they bottle job it again. Big win for us in their nice new stadium. 

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Son would've been available if hadn't been sent off today, we can win there.

I know Kane is there talisman and club idol but for me Son is there best player and with him out now where are there goals coming from. 

14 hours ago, Isaiah said:

Yeah, stick with the same team if Richie is fit. If Gomes wants to play again in our colours (and I really hope he does) he'll just have to push for a move this summer. I can see us winning this. Spurs are depleted and unless something weird happens this weekend, it'll be a meaningless game for them league-wise. Hopefully they beat Ajax and have to rest their first team against us for the CL final. 

I really want us to get Europa (I live in Russia so it's easy for me to get to all those eastern European places that tend to feature). Rooting for Fulham to get a result at Wolves tomorrow.  If they do, then we should go all out for the win next Sunday (because I can't see Wolves beating Liverpool at Anfield). 

Oh well, Europa chance officially over (Wolves just won). Anyway, go for the win and finish on a high. 

With Foyth and Son both banned, and Kane out, I'll be hoping we continue our recent form against the top 6 with a win. Could be difficult away from home though.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Zouma Digne

Morgan Gana

Richarlison Siggy Bernard

DCL

Unchanged side. Morgan did well last time out and deserves to have a starting spot for the final game - Plus this keeps Gomes a little out of the limelight, lets not put him even more into the shop window (especially for Spurs!). DCL seems to play better against the bigger teams, I think.

If Richarlison isn'tt fit, Lookman to start there.

4 hours ago, Aidan said:

With Foyth and Son both banned, and Kane out, I'll be hoping we continue our recent form against the top 6 with a win. Could be difficult away from home though.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Zouma Digne

Morgan Gana

Richarlison Siggy Bernard

DCL

Unchanged side. Morgan did well last time out and deserves to have a starting spot for the final game - Plus this keeps Gomes a little out of the limelight, lets not put him even more into the shop window (especially for Spurs!). DCL seems to play better against the bigger teams, I think.

If Richarlison isn'ttt fit, Lookman to start there.

We shouldn’t let Gomes go to game we don’t want his head turned by London and there state of the art stadium. 

Keep him locked in the Adelphi until he is signed up. 

20 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Spurs are in champs league now so if they win the semi they will rest players and if they get beat they will be on the beach 

Yeah can't see them risking anyone if they are not 100% but then again with so many players out... who is left?