IGNORED

Valencia

Louis

This is happening in 5 hours . Yes ?

Why on earth the Everton site can't give us UK kick off times is beyond me. Anybody staying up?

It does doesn't it? At least in the articles about the game it does.

I'll be up watching it. Loving our football so it's definitely worth it.

This is happening in 5 hours . Yes ?

Why on earth the Everton site can't give us UK kick off times is beyond me. Anybody staying up?

Going to try to, but I had an early start this morning so I may well drop off...Josh'll be watching though so he'll give me a dig in the ribs if I miss anything.

Am really hoping Gerard gets good game time in this one and hope none plays again. Not that he's impressed, just that I need to see a reason for his signing....I want to be proved wrong but I really wish rm would have taken a few more weeks to watch victor....I just feel we've signed kind of the same and missed a trick with using the money to sign versatility instead.....good look boys, really hoping we go attacking on these. Want to see what maximum attacking potential we have before the big kick off.

Hey guys, I'm a valencia fan. What do you think of the match? And of Valencia CF?

I'd rather play Valencia that the Italians as I think we should get a better game against the Spanish. We tried to sign Benegra ourselves much to our disappointment after us getting him a permit etc apparently without clearing it with the player first ha ha.

Is he playing well?

I'd rather play Valencia that the Italians as I think we should get a better game against the Spanish. We tried to sign Benegra ourselves much to our disappointment after us getting him a permit etc apparently without clearing it with the player first ha ha.

Is he playing well?

When you tried to sign him?

It must have been when he was playing poorly, because now is in top form and is not transferable.

I said that he was playing poorly (poorly compared to his top form), not that he was a poor player. And yes, I was right, it was in 2009.. He have improved so much this year.. In the past he was a irregular player, now he have grown up as a person, is more serious and play most games at top form

Yeh we were looking at him the season before he 'announced' himself in Valencia's first team although I thought I rememberred reading somewhere that he didnt want to come to us anyway and it was the club that were pushing it!?

Hopefully it will be a good game tonight Miquel and it will give both teams another decent opportunity to see what level they are at ahead of the new season. No offence but I hope you lose! :)

Yeh we were looking at him the season before he 'announced' himself in Valencia's first team although I thought I rememberred reading somewhere that he didnt want to come to us anyway and it was the club that were pushing it!?

Hopefully it will be a good game tonight Miquel and it will give both teams another decent opportunity to see what level they are at ahead of the new season. No offence but I hope you lose! :)

You are right, the club was pushing him, because he was a irresponsible player, he went to the disco every week (I went to a private party and he was there with his friends lol), he was a little fat, he was late in some training, etc.. But now he have improved and is a top class player.. Watch his goal against Inter..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADPjkmvjUuw

I hope you lose too haha. We're playing with some reserves and without a good striker...

Edited by miquel

Does the loss of Soldado worry you Miquel?

Not really, he's a good striker, but we lost Villa, Silva, Mata and other good players and we've played three UCLs in a row.. And I'm happy because he's a good striker, but he really don't cost 30M€, we can sign two good strikers with the half of it (the other half is to pay the debt) The press says that we're looking for Giroud, is a good player?

He's not really done much at Arsenal but I think he's a great player. He was good at Montpellier and to be honest I just don't think he's settled in England. Arsenal have problems too within the club so that's probably another reason why he's not settled. Last season he had to fight for a place with Podolski, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho & Chamakh so it's no wonder he didn't take center stage. He played in most of their matches (47) and netted 17 goals.

If he was the main man at Valencia then I'm sure he would bang the goals in and would come for a fraction of the price of Soldado.

He's not really done much at Arsenal but I think he's a great player. He was good at Montpellier and to be honest I just don't think he's settled in England. Arsenal have problems too within the club so that's probably another reason why he's not settled. Last season he had to fight for a place with Podolski, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho & Chamakh so it's no wonder he didn't take center stage. He played in most of their matches (47) and netted 17 goals.

If he was the main man at Valencia then I'm sure he would bang the goals in and would come for a fraction of the price of Soldado.

47 matches and 17 goals.. That's not enough for Valencia, but like you said if he comes he will be the main man, and he will net nore or less as goals as Soldado..

And why Wenger use Walcott, Ox and Gervinyo as ST if they're wingers?

47 matches and 17 goals.. That's not enough for Valencia, but like you said if he comes he will be the main man, and he will net nore or less as goals as Soldado..

And why Wenger use Walcott, Ox and Gervinyo as ST if they're wingers?

Oxlade-Chamberlain is more of CM player and I believe Walcott wants to play striker!

Edited by Kohen

47 matches and 17 goals.. That's not enough for Valencia, but like you said if he comes he will be the main man, and he will net nore or less as goals as Soldado. And why Wenger use Walcott, Ox and Gervinyo as ST if they're wingers?

They play on the wings primarily but they have played up top too so Giroud's chances of being the 'one and only' main man are few and far between. Personally I think Chicharito would be a perfect signing for Valencia.