IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

It's sad for pretty much everyone to die, because it always affects innocents (even if in general it can be for the greater good in extreme examples). I don't know much about her, apart from terrible music (for my taste) and Blind Date. But anyone complaining about her or speaking ill of her, is a fucking tool.

It's sad for pretty much everyone to die, because it always affects innocents (even if in general it can be for the greater good in extreme examples). I don't know much about her, apart from terrible music (for my taste) and Blind Date. But anyone complaining about her or speaking ill of her, is a fucking tool.

I agree. Couldn't stand her singing voice or any of the rubbish she presented on TV (though she certainly had a talent for it and got huge viewing figures) but she seemed a genuinely nice person to me.

The start of this article http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/ricky-tomlinson-cilla-black-me-arse-26472877.html

Bit about it here as well http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=35113130

Basically questioned him as a scouser and was a bit stuck up herself.

Thanks Pete. No doubt she became the ultimate "luvvie" (best mates with Dale Winton says it all) but that doesn't make her a bad person.

Thanks Pete. No doubt she became the ultimate "luvvie" (best mates with Dale Winton says it all) but that doesn't make her a bad person.

I've never been a fan of her tbh, more so because her cousin is my nan's local provy!

If it's suicide I hope it doesn't have a knock on effect, can imagine Paul O'grady to be out of sorts.