IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Hate stuff like this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-33644320

Reward kids for not getting sick? Why?

Happened at one of our kid's schools, she got a certificate for 100% attendance one term or year (don't remember exactly) and I thought then it was daft. Just encourages them to go in when they're poorly and infect half the class so they can get a bit of paper.

Hate stuff like this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-33644320

Reward kids for not getting sick? Why?

Happened at one of our kid's schools, she got a certificate for 100% attendance one term or year (don't remember exactly) and I thought then it was daft. Just encourages them to go in when they're poorly and infect half the class so they can get a bit of paper.

It drives me up the wall, too. Those are the kids who go to school with the flu or a raging cold and infect everyone else. Children should not be penalized for staying home when sick. In fact, they should be rewarded.

Arsehole of the highest degree.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33695872

Hope people boycott his practise and he goes bankrupt. Reprehensible, even if he did have the right permissions (which he didn't).

What possesses "educated" people to be so stupid?

Tiny cock, probably got battered at school, clearly got some need to prove his "masculinity".

Arsehole of the highest degree.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33695872

Hope people boycott his practise and he goes bankrupt. Reprehensible, even if he did have the right permissions (which he didn't).

What possesses "educated" people to be so stupid?

Hunting these magnificent animals gets me so fucking angry, legal or not. How can they pose with the dead animals afterwards like they're proud of killing an animal that didn't even know they were part of the game? They shoot them from a safe distance so there's fuck all risk to them and then pose for a photo like they did something great? Fuck that. I'd like to see them get up close with a lion and try and kill them then. I'd pay money to watch that.

I once saw a woman posing with a giraffe she'd killed. A fucking giraffe! What exactly was the challenge in that?

People use the insult of "you're like an animal", but humans are worse than animals. Much worse.

Hunting these magnificent animals gets me so fucking angry, legal or not. How can they pose with the dead animals afterwards like they're proud of killing an animal that didn't even know they were part of the game? They shoot them from a safe distance so there's fuck all risk to them and then pose for a photo like they did something great? Fuck that. I'd like to see them get up close with a lion and try and kill them then. I'd pay money to watch that.

I once saw a woman posing with a giraffe she'd killed. A fucking giraffe! What exactly was the challenge in that?

People use the insult of "you're like an animal", but humans are worse than animals. Much worse.

Absolutely this. I hate seeing things like the story above. Animals hunt for food, a necessity, we have asseholes who hunt for fun. Absolute scum.

Ricky gervais had a right do with her...she claimed the animal was old and she was doing it a favour or summat..He said he'd happily do it for her or summat like that.

Also once said that he'd pay for a team of snipers to be on the lions side to make it a fair fight..love the guys views on animal rights

Ricky gervais had a right do with her...she claimed the animal was old and she was doing it a favour or summat..He said he'd happily do it for her or summat like that.

Also once said that he'd pay for a team of snipers to be on the lions side to make it a fair fight..love the guys views on animal rights

i can't stand his comedy, but have a massive respect for his views and approach on these topics.

Yeah, I read about that. It made me respect him and see him in a better light. Anyone who's on the side of animals is alright in my book.

i can't stand his comedy, but have a massive respect for his views and approach on these topics.

This.

There was a good dark joke about it on The Last Leg, they referred to the death of Cecil the Lion as a beheading so bad even ISIS are refusing to take responsibility for it.

I like Gervais, I recently watched Extras again. It still holds up. His stand up shows are poor though.