IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

• 3 weeks later...

Friend of mine in America just put this on Facebook...

Anybody interested in a Free Ride in a Jet, Yacht and Helicopter for 4 people!? We are still looking for 2 more people to join us! 
We will leave very early Saturday morning (Oct. 24th) from the Austin airport and will fly by private jet to St. Augustine, FL where we will have an amazing breakfast, and then board a yacht where will will have an amazing lunch.
From the yacht,  we’ll do a helicopter flight along the coast to see the Jacksonville, FL Port, and then we'll be returning back to Austin that evening. It will be the best Saturday adventure ever!!
If interested please private message me...
Preferably someone with a  Jet, Helicopter, some money and a Yacht, otherwise we can't go.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/12/2020 at 16:56, MikeO said:

The collection grows, happy Christmas to me. I'm thinking an SG is next:P

OK so it's not an SG and it's pretty cheap (£150) but I love the look of this so had to order one. No more now, thinking maybe keyboard (which I can play a bit) or electric drum kit (which I can't, never too old though:D).

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Matt said:

Why the fuck mention a past crime whilst reporting his death?!

Difficult but where's the line? I guess that in reports of the Kray twins death their past misdemeanours would have been mentioned. Extreme example I know, but if I was the guy he stabbed I'd be a bit pissed off to see the world saying what a wonderful guy he was with no mention of what he did to me.

What's the big thing he should be remembered for? Playing a nerd in a kids sitcom or stabbing someone? If the guy had died what should he be remembered for then?

6 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Difficult but where's the line? I guess than in reports of the Kray twins death their past misdemeanours would have been mentioned. Extreme example I know, but if I was the guy he stabbed I'd be a bit pissed off to see the world saying what a wonderful guy he was with no mention of what he did to me.

What's the big thing he should be remembered for? Playing a nerd in a kids sitcom or stabbing someone? If the guy had died what should he be remembered for then?

Harsh to end his obituary about a 3 month stint in prison. 

8 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Difficult but where's the line? I guess that in reports of the Kray twins death their past misdemeanours would have been mentioned. Extreme example I know, but if I was the guy he stabbed I'd be a bit pissed off to see the world saying what a wonderful guy he was with no mention of what he did to me.

He wasn’t a famous serial killer though. He ended up stabbing someone accidentally in a bar fight protecting his girlfriend, who had been hit and held by a bunch of drunk guys whilst they were trying to leave (to get away from the drunk guys). 

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

He wasn’t a famous serial killer though. He ended up stabbing someone accidentally in a bar fight protecting his girlfriend, who had been hit and held by a bunch of drunk guys whilst they were trying to leave (to get away from the drunk guys). 

That's all his account of it though so can't really be taken as gospel, fact was he went out with a concealed knife and used it...after initially saying he stabbed the guy with the pen he was signing the bill with.