IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

Update, I'm about 15% complete and in all seriousness it is awesome. The plot stories are ace, the FBI rescue job with a helicopter, sniper rifle and winch with a woman about to shove an 18 inch torch where the sun don't shine....

If you have a ps3 or xbox, just get it. It was everything you fantasised about being able to do in a computer game when you were a kid.

I did that mission earlier today too.. I had seen it in the trailer, I failed it the first time because I didn't realise I needed to press down to before selecting right to change the character.

Some things you just gotta buy when they come out... This is one. A landmark game that joins space invaders, PAC man, double dragon, kick off 2, FIFA, street fighter 2 as market changers.

Currently looking at ways of influencing the stock exchange in order to make money (no tips please - gonna try and get creative)

I love that part! I've made quite a few bucks selling "alpha."

No.

Usually everything in GTA is a satire or parody, what company is LifeInvader based on ? I looked on their website and it seems like a Facebook clone, yet the CEO was on the television advertising his companies' new phone which led me to believe it was Apple. It seems like it's based on both of the companies.

Then someone (Lester?) mentions that the CEO makes the company use child labour and originally stole idea of the the company from his best friend.

Twitter's satire is called Bleeter but that was in GTA 4.

i like the little touches that make it more fluid...like when running up spiral stairs you keep up pressed and it turns automatically

That's been around in Rockstar games for ages mate. LA Noire was the first game to us it.

tripping on cannabis?!

Yeah, she was walking down the street and someone offered her a spliff. She accepted and it gave her a massive trip.

GTAV is just tailing off for me now, the missions are fewer and it feels more linear now that I'm getting towards the end of the game - although out of the blue people will appear and ask you to do something(s) for them.

The submarines and scuba equipment are a welcome addition.

Also I like that you can crouch and hide in the bushes from the cops and they will drive past. :D

GTAV is just tailing off for me now, the missions are fewer and it feels more linear now that I'm getting towards the end of the game - although out of the blue people will appear and ask you to do something(s) for them.

Also I like that you can crouch and hide in the bushes from the cops and they will drive past. :D

You must enjoy the realism of the game play Louis. :lol:

that was a big thing for me this year too...i smacked someone til the police were called near franklin's house...battered the witnesses then leapt over a wall...hid behind it and the police only found me when they actually looked around the wall rather than through it like on 4