IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

Not the supposed upgrade though. I'll stick to me PC version...

...if I can find it :(

Just a couple days ago. Yeah it's the PC version, but I don't have any versions currently so I'm happy.

Half tempted to buy a new play station when the redux comes out. Tall task for square though, if they don't get it just right the fans will ridicule the redux like no other. That game is sacred to people.

Just a couple days ago. Yeah it's the PC version, but I don't have any versions currently so I'm happy.

Half tempted to buy a new play station when the redux comes out. Tall task for square though, if they don't get it just right the fans will ridicule the redux like no other. That game is sacred to people.

Mixed rumours about the reboot. Some saying it's not happening at all and there was something lost in translation when the news first broke :(

Just an update of graphics would do me, the story is amazing!

• 1 month later...

I've just read the box. Apparently not. All ages and genders.

So, what does the PS4 offer that the Xbox doesn't? You can go ahead and name exclusives and stuff, i'm just interested that's all.

Yeah it comes with exclusive man only connect, and erm, stuff that girls dont understand, and erm, its a box full of cool.

Not like the xbox, thats a box full of poop and lip gloss and ponies!

Also the PS4 comes with a lifetime supply of beer! (this bit might be a lie, the rest is 100% fact!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My seven year old granddaughter Millie was teaching me to play "Subway Surfer" on her new Christmas tablet yesterday and was highly amused that the best score I could muster was fifty. I told her I'd download it onto mine when I got home and practise, so I did this morning and got up to about 300. Then Josh came in and said, "I used to play that, let's have a go." First attempt he got 49,313 and second 84,864 :lol:. Texted this (with photographic evidence) to her Mum; she can't believe it, even beat her game obsessed Dad's best score :P.

(I have owned up that it was Josh but as it's on my tablet I'm claiming it B))

• 2 months later...

I've been banging on about The Division for years, now its finally here!

My copy, reserved two years ago, is now in the shop and I cant get there this week, and they will only hold it for me until Thursday, fuming!!!!

I got the Division for free with my new graphic card :D I'm gonna stream it on twitch on friday, but gonna start playing in other peoples channels from tomorrow.

That might as well be written in Martian for me :(.

"I'm gonna to stream it on twitch on friday, but gonna start playing in other peoples channels from tomorrow."

While I will be playing the game, I shall record my gameplay along with my ugly face in the corner of the screen making some lame jokes in the meantime. This recording shall be broadcasted live on my very own "channel" on a website called www.twitch.tv. This is a relatively new concept (about 3 years old), but is very popular amongst young gamers. This channel of mine is www.twitch.tv/flufferbro and is being worked on to be ready for broadcasting by Friday. Any previous recordings that can be found on my channel are to be ignored as they are nothing but "streaming quality" benchmark tests to make sure settings are being optimized for the best broadcasting quality. It's alll part of getting the channel set up and ready by Friday.

If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask. Welcome to the Fluff Army. I might get that changed since it rhymes with puff army. But then again, it didn't stop Puff Daddy.

Edited by Mirallas

"I'm gonna to stream it on twitch on friday, but gonna start playing in other peoples channels from tomorrow."

While I will be playing the game, I shall record my gameplay along with my ugly face in the corner of the screen making some lame jokes in the meantime. This recording shall be broadcasted live on my very own "channel" on a website called www.twitch.tv. This is a relatively new concept (about 3 years old), but is very popular amongst young gamers. This channel of mine is www.twitch.tv/flufferbro and is being worked on to be ready for broadcasting by Friday. Any previous recordings that can be found on my channel are to be ignored as they are nothing but "streaming quality" benchmark tests to make sure settings are being optimized for the best broadcasting quality. It's alll part of getting the channel set up and ready by Friday.

If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask. Welcome to the Fluff Army. I might get that changed since it rhymes with puff army. But then again, it didn't stop Puff Daddy.

Thank-you :lol:.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone planning on getting one of these?

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/mar/29/oculus-rift-review-roundup-virtual-reality-price

Mentioned before I had a play with a development version a couple of years back (did a roller coaster and some space travel) and it was mind blowing!

My brother is going to get the PlayStation one for Christmas.

I haven't played anything for weeks. I still have Arkham Knight sitting there from before Christmas.

On the VR front. I can't see Oculus doing that well but it'll be supported by Facebook and will be heavily promoted by them upon released.

I think Sony's equivalent PSVR will be the market leader but I don't think there's enough there to entice me to pay for one at that price. Even if I spread the price across two years, it'd still be £17 per month (PSVR+Camera's RRP is £399) and I don't think I'd get my money's worth out of one.

On top of that, Sony are bringing out a new PS4 in the coming months which is rumoured to have 4K (better graphics) resolution support. It's become a very expensive hobby.