IGNORED

Lescott

Haha no way is that true. where do people come up with these rumours! they are rather amusing though!

Not very often Bluekipper give a 4 star rating to a rumour and are wrong, they will have insiders in club, heard many negatives about Micah in last year, hope we get some stringent performance/disciplinary conditions in the contract. May have just needed new start and wanted Chelsea a year or two ago.

Not very often Bluekipper give a 4 star rating to a rumour and are wrong, they will have insiders in club, heard many negatives about Micah in last year, hope we get some stringent performance/disciplinary conditions in the contract. May have just needed new start and wanted Chelsea a year or two ago.

tbh micah had a fantastic euro's for the u-21s and i've always liked him.ok his character might be under question but his talent his undoubted

I am not sure this is such a bad idea. J-lo is top quality and I would hate to see him leave but if we got richards and a fair bunce like 12 mil (think that is realistic) we could go and buy the best CB from the championship or from lower prem teams (no one springs to mind) and also get the attacking rightback we have all been calling out for. If you factor a deal for jo into the equation if we can get the two of them and some bunce you would have to be happy with that. Baring in mind Jags is probably thr best defender.

THe obvious stipulation is J-lo has to be replaced with a reasonably established CB.

Why the hell would he be at Goodison Park though? Medicals are not held there and Moyes and everyone is in Scotland. I smell bullshit, ripe and true.

Why the hell would he be at Goodison Park though? Medicals are not held there and Moyes and everyone is in Scotland. I smell bullshit, ripe and true.

Good one batman, surely if he was on the way it would just be a phone call instead of makin the trip when no one is there

Duno about anyone else but i'm completely fed up with people coming on this forum or other forums an saying . its a done deal...its a loads of bollacks, an its all we heard since the cup final.

If it was a done deal, as ppl keep saying, why is Lescott still an Everton player, why hasn't he had talks or a medical at City, why is he at our training camp in Scotland.

I can't think of a reason they would hold off on annoucing it, Moyes would be desperate to get the extra 12 mil in to spend it on players, as we all know you have a better start to the season if all players are in early. Also he would want the player/players at the training camp already.

I no Jo is there but i believe that is a season long loan(this is my opinion an not a fabricated one of someone told me at goodison or city) an not part of the Lescott deal(if there is one, which i doubt)

If it was a done deal, as ppl keep saying, why is Lescott still an Everton player, why hasn't he had talks or a medical at City, why is he at our training camp in Scotland.

Knowledge is the bomb - take a bow son... take a bow!

tbh i havn't heard he wasnt there, normally on sky sports they make a big deal of it, so i naturally thought he was there. my bad.

Still sick to the back teeth of my mums best mate hairdresser says its a done deal tho.

*takes a bow*

tbh i havn't heard he wasnt there, normally on sky sports they make a big deal of it, so i naturally thought he was there. my bad.

Still sick to the back teeth of my mums best mate hairdresser says its a done deal tho.

*takes a bow*

He's not there because he played international games over the summer period.

seriously, how did so many of you not know that lescott wasn't in scotland?

if you took the time to read any of the articles about what's happening during preseason on the club website, you'd know that some of the players that had extended international duty at the beginning of summer (lescott, howard, peanuts, rodwell) would start preseason training later than the rest of the players. moyes gave them some extra time off because of all the extra games they had to play after the club season ended.

about bluekipper's credibility, they don't go posting about every player that's rumoured by silly sites to sign for us. if bluekipper posts about it, then there is usually at least SOME truth in the rumour, even if the player doesn't actually sign for us.

IMO, if lescott is starting to get greedy, then by all means let him join city, even though i'd personally be sorry to see him leave. but if not, and he is still fully committed to everton, then keep him at all costs.

if he were to leave, hopefully we'd get something like jo and richards, along with some cash (yes, i do believe lescott is worth that much).

anyways, it'll be interesting to see how this one plays out

seriously, how did so many of you not know that lescott wasn't in scotland?

if you took the time to read any of the articles about what's happening during preseason on the club website, you'd know that some of the players that had extended international duty at the beginning of summer (lescott, howard, peanuts, rodwell) would start preseason training later than the rest of the players. moyes gave them some extra time off because of all the extra games they had to play after the club season ended.

about bluekipper's credibility, they don't go posting about every player that's rumoured by silly sites to sign for us. if bluekipper posts about it, then there is usually at least SOME truth in the rumour, even if the player doesn't actually sign for us.

IMO, if lescott is starting to get greedy, then by all means let him join city, even though i'd personally be sorry to see him leave. but if not, and he is still fully committed to everton, then keep him at all costs.

if he were to leave, hopefully we'd get something like jo and richards, along with some cash (yes, i do believe lescott is worth that much).

anyways, it'll be interesting to see how this one plays out

Rubbish...they are a speculative rumours site like all the others.

football-rumours is hardly more reliable than Fox News. Rumours there still insist Pennant is coming to Goodison.

News in the Sun saying Richards has Swine Flu whilst on hols in Aya Napa and is quarantined - possibly why the whole Lescott thing has gone quiet - we can discuss terms with Micah!

News in the Sun saying Richards has Swine Flu whilst on hols in Aya Napa and is quarantined - possibly why the whole Lescott thing has gone quiet - we can discuss terms with Micah!

what a pro...

"at first I thought it was alcohol poisoning"

Get him signed moysie! - there's a void to be filled left by shandy - here's our man!

If Man City wanted him that badly, he would have been signed for them by now.

But Citeh most primarily target might been Terry. Now when Terry looks sealed its time to Jolly :( Im not having good feelings about this, whatever any1 will say. I really dont wanna see losing him without gettin any quality players back. Just about money, it will take a awful hurry to finde rocover before season starts

I really couldn't call this one. On one hand I think Lescott's loyal and will stay at goodison next season no matter how much money city throw at him, but then again anything could happen. If Man city where to offer 20 million and Moyes got sum players in (to replace Lescott) then I wouldn't mind as much. But it would HAVE to be 20 MILLION or OVER, in order for me not mind him going as much.

Although, if we did sell him, and moyes got his 20 mill, would we still get the players we want? I mean, Kyle Naughton for example. We had agreed a 5 million deal, and then everything gets changed because tottenham get involved. M'bia - everything looked good, and then he changes his mind. And because Moyes takes a while to actually sign players, I don't no if we would have enough time to get all the players that we would need.

Well, I hope Lescott stays personally. But if he goes (for 20 million or more) then maybe, I might come around to the idea.

Edited by EFC247

football-rumours is hardly more reliable than Fox News. Rumours there still insist Pennant is coming to Goodison.

I never said anything about Fox News. I commented on Kipper. Which has nothing to do with Fox News. I still maintain that you cant believe anything on Kipper. Alot of bullshit swirling around there

"...the manager was asked about speculation linking Manchester City with the signing of Joleon Lescott.

He replied: “I said there will be no players sold at Everton and I don’t feel I need to say any more. The board have never sold a player from me – it will only be at my discretion. I said it at the end of the season and I don’t need to say any more.”