IGNORED

Lescott

Never heard anything from the city fans until they got some cash, and now they won't shut up. They're on talksport telling us to fill our cars up so they have more cash to spend and they're on here bleating on. I wish they're sod off back to the hole they came from.

Now, can city please fuck off and take your spoilt child attitude elsewhere and leave us proper football clubs in peace.

think that's the bottom line: YOUR CLUB IS GONE FOREVER!!! I've said it on this forum before, I would F*CKIN hate for us to get the sort of cash you and chelsea were handed, by someone utterly unrelated to the club; for me it would be the equivalent of the wimbledon/mk dons/afc wimbledon saga -- it's no longer the same club. surely every long-serving chelsea fan would acknowledge a certain hollowness in the success they've bought, and f*ck me if it wasn't a hollow "atmosphere" when I saw them at the bridge in the CL last year!!! I've got no genuine ties to EFC, having only gone over to the UK to see us for the first time in 2000, but I've followed them since 1985 - still, I wouldn't want an "outsider" taking over the club, because this is a FOOTBALL CLUB TO THE F*CKING CORE.

now back to lescott story:

1) he is way overvalued and VERY REPLACEABLE so we should have sold a long time ago

2) not bothered by hughes behaving like a w*nker -> he'll be out of a job before the end of the season - UNDERWRITTEN

3) think moyes got this wrong, but for everything he's done right, this fades into irrelevance

4) not a single person will look back on this in a few years and and give a crap; not gonna affect EFC in any way and not gonna help MCFC much either

he's going, so administrators, can't we just close this boring topic a bit early?

It must be his attitude since the Arsenal game, I THINK HE WAS OUR BEST DEFENDER, and did anybody see his break from his own penalty area took the ball deep into Arsenals half, passed to Jo and run into the area for a return pass and joe lost it. I thought his attitude in that game was ok and he played well. Would like him playing tonight whatever his attitude.

I feel he must go now that Moyes has slagged him and made it public.

It must be his attitude since the Arsenal game, I THINK HE WAS OUR BEST DEFENDER, and did anybody see his break from his own penalty area took the ball deep into Arsenals half, passed to Jo and run into the area for a return pass and joe lost it. I thought his attitude in that game was ok and he played well. Would like him playing tonight whatever his attitude.

I feel he must go now that Moyes has slagged him and made it public.

I am pretty sure that Moyes did say that it was his attitude SINCE the [arsenal] game at the weekend...he also mentioned that he felt he has been receiving 'poor information'....I would probably reckon that this is where the true problem of this whole saga lies....advisors, agents etc of EFC, MCFC and Lescott trying to pull him in every direction, little whispers in his ears "go to city, stay here, double your wages, world cup squad".... I would have difficulty concentrating on my game if i was being pulled from pillar to post and having my head brainwashed...I think he needs to disappear into a big black hole until 5pm 1st Sept ....White Hart Lane may be able to offer temporary use of there footballer black hole....hahaha

He's in the crowd at Goodison tonight, looking relaxed and having a laugh with the Yak. Read into that what you like :) .

He won't have enjoyed what the Gwladys Street sang then - "There's only one greedy bastard" and "Fuck off Lescott".

Edited by Romey 1878

after getting some assurance from the sigma match this is how i think the lescott saga could best play out...

Banega gets his permit and signs today.

Moyes lines up Hutton, Talyor and Bentley (that Bystrov guy is out of our price range).

Moyes gives sparky a call and tells him he'll take 18 mil + (any player hughes is willing to give)

Joleon signs for City and 5 minutes later BK cashes the check and immediately hand Davey two checks...

One is made to Spurs for $12m and the other to NUFC for $9m.

15 min later Hutton and Bentley sign from Spurs and Taylor put pen to paper. And all in time to destroy

Sigma next Wednesday.

If we get those four, a body out of City and only lose Lescott...I'll be a happy camper all the way through

January.

Edited by bluenoseyankee

after getting some assurance from the sigma match this is how i think the lescott saga could best play out...

Banega gets his permit and signs today.

Moyes lines up Hutton, Talyor and Bentley (that Bystrov guy is out of our price range).

Moyes gives sparky a call and tells him he'll take 18 mil + (any player hughes is willing to give)

Joleon signs for City and 5 minutes later BK cashes the check and immediately hand Davey two checks...

One is made to Spurs for $12m and the other to NUFC for $9m.

15 min later Hutton and Bentley sign from Spurs and Taylor put pen to paper. And all in time to destroy

Sigma next Wednesday.

If we get those four, a body out of City and only lose Lescott...I'll be a happy camper all the way through

January.

You should be called whitepowdernoseyankee :P we all know that will never happen i can see us bringing in one at a push two players who they will be im not sure but i would like Taylor to be one.

You should be called whitepowdernoseyankee :P we all know that will never happen i can see us bringing in one at a push two players who they will be im not sure but i would like Taylor to be one.

I'm well aware it won't happen that way...if it did this wouldn't be everton! :D

i think you're right. I'd hope the either we get Banega and Taylor or Davey puts his money in for Hutton and Bentley, obviously i prefer the first deal.