IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

• 4 weeks later...

To keep this thread seprate from the I-Pod Shuffle i'll post this in here...

Went to see Jay Z last thursday at the M.E.N. can honestly say it was terrific, sounds great live and keeps the audiance involved through out.

Also have tickets to see Limp Bizkit in Liverpool in feb which I cannot wait for

• 2 weeks later...

Not "listening" to it but how does this work? You get a tune in your head that just keeps repeating itself and you can't get rid of it. Mostly not even something you like.

For example; today I have a TV theme song from a kids TV programme that I never even watched (song was a top ten hit in 1968) going around endlessly. Where in the fuck did my subconscious drag it up from ffs? And why? I was eight and I hated the stupid girly tune and the stupid girly programme that went with it!

Am I completely psychotic? Tell me it's not just me! WHYsuicide.gif?!?!

:excl: (If you suffer from the above under no circumstances watch the following video; don't say I didn't warn you))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6z8GUywyc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I beg you all to listen to Giorgio Moroder. Anything by him. The man was a genious. Did stuff in the 70's and 80's that still works in clubs.

One of the first albums I worked on when the company I worked for started to get decent contracts in the late 70s was Donna Summer's "On The Radio: Greatest Hits" produced primarily by Moroder.....not my style of music at all but no denying the genius of it.