IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just stumbled across the latest music charts in the UK, which have held zero interest to me for many years, and found this.

Why would Paul McCartney demean himself by taking part in such drivel? Particularly when the worst session guitarist in history could have done the same job as he did. Embarrassing.

Just stumbled across the latest music charts in the UK, which have held zero interest to me for many years, and found this.

Why would Paul McCartney demean himself by taking part in such drivel? Particularly when the worst session guitarist in history could have done the same job as he did. Embarrassing.

2 thoughts.

Money and to reach a young audience who doesn't know who he is. Seriously though in America there were tons of kids tweeting "I love how Kanye finds these unknown artists and breaks them out, Paul mc career gonna go off now!". It is hilarious and ignorant and hilarious.

2 thoughts.

Money and to reach a young audience who doesn't know who he is. Seriously though in America there were tons of kids tweeting "I love how Kanye finds these unknown artists and breaks them out, Paul mc career gonna go off now!". It is hilarious and ignorant and hilarious.

The man has more money than he could ever spend if he lived another thousand years and he's never struck me as an overly egotistical guy though so I don't see why he feels the need to " get down with the kids". I saw him live a couple of times 25/30 years ago and it was epic! My dad knew him right from the start and the man was a genius (a lesser genius than Lennon but a genius all the same).

Turn your hearing aid on Paul.....it's time to retire!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New band from the US that I've been listening to recently. Two lads and a young girl up front, the following track is from their debut album 'White Noise' and I have to say it's one of the best albums I've heard in recent times.