IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

What a gig! Best of luck to them

think they're touring the US later this year, highly recommend them. Last time I saw them they played in a smallish room where we had to sit and their sound is huge and fast paced, going to be interesting to see them in a concert hall! Some of the light shows they've had look amazing for a relatively unknown band

Un. Real. Incredible performance to open the 50th MJF. My friend somehow arranged a "all access" pass, apparently for the entire festival so I might be going to see Slayer and Messugah (forgive the spelling, I've had free booze for 4 hours now) amongst a multitude of others. Seriously tempted by Fourtet too, Ragnbone man and a host of others. Can't believe tonight, incredible.

Last minute free entry to the...

http://nibleyfestival.co.uk/

...on Saturday means I'm going to see Scouting for Girls and Reverend and the Makers on Saturday.

Mate has a catering stall so I get in for nothing and priority parking. Brother and his family will be there also so all is good!

May not be Glastonbury but a nice surprise.

Reverend & The Makers were great, Scouting for Girls a bit meh.

Some other good band though and a great day out, shattered now though; think the car drove itself most of the way home.

• 1 month later...