IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Do you use Spotify? I've been listening to their top 100 songs playlist.. currently it's Elvis - Suspicious minds.

I use Grooveshark....but only to look for obscure stuff.

Any "Top 100 playlist" I'd avoid like the plague....particularly if it has Elvis in itunsure.png .

Last thing I listened to was Metallica and a bit of Oasis (before they got too big for their shoes)

Some Madness and fuck me, Spandau Ballet also..

How those guys got to portray The Krays in a feature film I will never know. Poor Ronnie and Reggie must have been fuming over that one...

haha, nah not yet anyway, the weather is playing havoc with my outdoor operation this year lol, MY just encourages me that it's time to make a brew and skin up smile.png

The weather sucksshaking fist.png , hopefully it will turn out well. Nothing better than a brew, enjoy :). There's a new Tango chocolate bar if you get the munchies for something new.

Jon Lord died a couple of days back...I don't do "R.I.P" or "Thoughts are with...at this difficult time..." but he was responsible, along with the rest of the band, for a really memorable moment in my life so thanks for thatsmile.png

First album I ever bought....got home, put it on and the first track was almost a physical force...forty years ago but remember it like yesterday (probably betterunsure.png )...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MANZfk8Et9Y