IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Listening to a track that I haven't heard for a while from Yellowcard. I'm not a big fan of theirs but this song is rather good - I believe that they are currently on a hiatus.

Never liked Yellowcard, only know of them because of this were he ruins a drunken duet

Lostprophets - Bring 'Em Down

The new single from the upcoming album 'Weapons' which goes into the stores on the 2nd of April. The video was released today and it's actually really, really good - I'm once again impressed by what these guys can produce musically.

It was only when Somerville formed the Communards that I took issue with him or maybe just lost interest in his musical talents

Don't leave me this way, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaby etc etc dry.png , no I never could stand that

Bronski Beat were not that bad actually and weren't afraid to be open wih the issues of the day

Ooh I've not listened to Soft Machine for years Si...I'll look some out.

Third album is on youtube, one of the best albums I've heard

one of the comments

"This album literally took me years to like, and even nowadays I'm rarely in the mood for it. But when I am in that mood, there is no other album in the world that could satisfy me half as much as this.

Edited by pete0

Third album is on youtube, one of the best albums I've heard

one of the comments

"This album literally took me years to like, and even nowadays I'm rarely in the mood for it. But when I am in that mood, there is no other album in the world that could satisfy me half as much as this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mh1z2oB2gg

I love this track it reminds me of Dirty Harry or something like that

Edited by theprisoner

thats awesome that Mike, id not heard that before, i will look some up.

Just about to say this as well.

Didnt recognise the band at all, but the song sounded familiar and a great song it is. (Wiki'd them and remember them now because of the orgasm record)

Love Fragilesmile.png , was how I discovered Soft Machine. Had found King Crimson before Yes, Youtube has been my music saviour if it werent for that site I'd think all music is poo

haha i was saying 'yes' in response to Mike's Capability Brown post lol, but i do agree with you "Yes" the band were a bit good as well, but that's more stadium rock imo