IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

nah old music is so much better than the rubbish thats about at the moment, im only 33 and most of the stuff i listen too is way older than me, modern music is too studio based, and people these days cant play instruments properly, Mike and i have had many discussions about the good old days!!!

I'd have to dispute the instrument playing Pris.

There are thousands of great musicians around. It's just that it's no longer showcased in the same way. Do you play yourself?

I agree with Avinalaff - I think there are possibly more kids playing instruments today than ever.

It's just harder than ever to be heard though - live venues few and far between and although you can post yourself on YouTube etc (which many say is making music more accessible than ever) - it's really like tossing your demo tape in a bottle and throwing it out to sea.

Bad Meets Evil - Hell: The Sequel

Not sure if any of you guys still like Eminem, or have heard of Royce Da 5'9, but this EP is technically as good as anything both of them have ever done. The music may not be to everyone's taste, but I like it for the wordplay, which is second to none.

Also been listening to a bit of Corrosion of Conformity happy.png

Edited by The Regulator

I'd have to dispute the instrument playing Pris.

There are thousands of great musicians around. It's just that it's no longer showcased in the same way. Do you play yourself?

yeah i can play the guitar and the drums, id be interested as to who you think now is a "good" musician, the only person i can think of with any real talent is Joe Bonamassa the blues guitarist

yeah i can play the guitar and the drums, id be interested as to who you think now is a "good" musician, the only person i can think of with any real talent is Joe Bonamassa the blues guitarist

that guy is amazing, seach Blues Deluxe on youtube, amazing voice and guitar skills

Won't try to give my input again. Just trying to make this place top of its game. Unique some may say, improve traffic flow and community spirit. I'm not a mod, or an expert on computers but i was happy to share ideas.

and Mark - Millenia Milestone Recognition - are a good band.

keep them coming then!