IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exMBS_X8s5A

Lostprophets - Better Off Dead

This is the Lostprophets new song which comes off their new album which is set for a release on the the 2nd of April 2012, set to be named 'Weapons' It's a free download by the way so if you head onto Google and search for 'Lostprophets - Better Off Dead' you can have unlimited plays for free! Courtesy of the band!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard of Young Guns? You should have because they are pretty awesome. They released their debut album 'All Our Kings Are Dead' back in 2010 along with an EP called 'Mirrors' in 2008, they come from High Wycombe and are probably the best new band around at the moment (aswell as being really nice people). I'm currently listening to their new single and have been doing non-stop for the past week now.

Their new album 'Bones' comes out on the 6th of February.

Edited by Zoo

Heard this song on the radio whilst I was at work today. It's taken from All Time Low's newest album 'Dirty Work' and it's rather awesome. They've made some good songs these four, I recommend that you take a look at their previous albums 'Nothing Personal' and 'So Wrong, It's Right'

Edited by Zoo