IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Listening to the Arctic Monkeys first couple of albums again, quality music. I fear they have gone down hill with their recent stuff. First 2 albums written about gritty northern stuff with some very funny anecdotes and a take on life Sheffield. Then comes fame, fortune and a big house in Surrey, hardly the backdrop for tales of hard Sheffield life. organic food and fancy shoes dont float my boat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Prisoner have you tried the Bonzo Dog Doodah Band? They used to be popular in a cult way.

Just now I am listening to AC/DC and High Voltage.

yeah i know the Bonzo's, im a big fan of 60'70's music, had many long chats with Mike about old bands, id loved to have been round in the late 60's when psych was in its hey day and then moved into prog rock, and my favourite, jazz rock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyones got a spare moment, can you please give this a click. Only heard of Milk Neutral Hotel a couple of weeks a go and am addicted

(apologies to the mods if this a to spammish)

Actually doesn't matter links just showing code sad.png

Edited by pete0

Need some guidance here....being a bit of a dinosaur.

Youngest daughter's new(ish) boyfriend, nice enough lad, is a big fan of You Me at Six...they've just bought tickets to see them in Cardiff.

Now far be it from me to judge someone on their musical taste (or lack of it StevOtongue.png ) but is this something I should be pleased about or worried about?