IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

I'm a You Me At Six fan...

Good enough for me....he can staysmile.png .

haha not the response i expected from mike! only kiddin mark.

im sure hes a nice kid, but if you notice him colouring his nails with a marker pen, get rid. (lots of kids seem to be doing that now days, i just dont get it)

revisiting the stone roses since the recent news. reminding me of ian brown in llandudno a few years back, love the monkey man.

Band of Horses - The Funeral.

The awesomeness of Band of Horses cannot be understated.

s'alright that. For some inexplicable reason reminded me of a cross between Coldplay (when they were good i.e. Parachutes) and Ozzy Osbourne! Dont ask......

Anyway, Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal and The Jezabels - A Little Piece

s'alright that. For some inexplicable reason reminded me of a cross between Coldplay (when they were good i.e. Parachutes) and Ozzy Osbourne! Dont ask......

Anyway, Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal and The Jezabels - A Little Piece

Full albums now on youtube rush of blood to the head as well :)

Your far too young, they had probably been replaced by The Platters around your time, altho you wouldn't have seen them because "smoke gets in your eyes". tongue.png

Ha ha, cheeky. I'm not 'that' old lol.

I love that old stuff.

It makes me laugh that Louis 'annoying' Walsh and co keep trying to sell the 'boy band' concept as unique, or novel. I enjoyed the line up with Bill Kenny, but I appreciate there were several line ups over the years.

Your far too young, they had probably been replaced by The Platters around your time, altho you wouldn't have seen them because "smoke gets in your eyes". tongue.png

nah old music is so much better than the rubbish thats about at the moment, im only 33 and most of the stuff i listen too is way older than me, modern music is too studio based, and people these days cant play instruments properly, Mike and i have had many discussions about the good old days!!!