IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Mike I d/l from YouTube and it automatically goes to real player.  No problem with that, but I used to be able to transfer to cd to play in the car.  You can't do that now without paying through the nose to RealPlayer.  How do you get your tunes onto Windows Media?

I use Youtube as well mate but they just save to a designated file/folder? have you tried to right click and drag and selecting play using windows media player? I'd do away with Realplayer tbh if you only using it to listen to music...

Actually really enjoying Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds blink.png .

Don't know what the face is for?

Noel Gallagher is a brilliant musician and was the only member of Oasis that wasn't a knobhead. Noel with his solo project is a really, really good sound and his album is one of my favourites of 2011. It's much better than Beady Eye's and I can see him having much more success with his Flying Birds than with Oasis' left-overs - What a Life and Everybody's on the Run are my picks from the album.

On topic, here is what I have been listening to recently;

Anberlin's single from their fifth album 'Dark is the Way, Light is the Place'.

Listening to a real classic today from Tracy Chapman. I'm not going to lie, I've never heard any of her others songs and I don't know how famous she was/is but this song for me is brilliant.

I've posted the live link because live she sings it just as good (if not better) than in the studio.

Listening to a real classic today from Tracy Chapman. I'm not going to lie, I've never heard any of her others songs and I don't know how famous she was/is but this song for me is brilliant.

Comes off a brilliant album....have a listen to the rest of it...

http://grooveshark.com/#!/album/1988+Tracy+Chapman/5382773

That was a bit of a classic, follow up (Crossroads) was OK but then she fell away from mainstream success.

Had a bit of a late 70's Early 80's session

Jam, squeeze, Joy Division, Ian Dury and the Specials

a great time for Music

With you 100% on the first two (Jam came from just down the road from me....used to see Bruce Foxton in the pub); not so much on the other three. Loved New Order though.

Listening to Bring Me The Horizon. I don't like their new stuff really because its too screamy for me but their new album sounds quite good. This is one of the singles from it which I've had blasting out for the past few hours and in my opinion its fucking quality.

'I know I said my heart beats for you, girl I was lying it beats for two' - sums me up perfectly.

Listening to a track that I haven't heard for a while from Yellowcard. I'm not a big fan of theirs but this song is rather good - I believe that they are currently on a hiatus.

Boy Kill Boy - On and On

Boy Kill Boy was a fucking amazing band, I was pretty gutted to find out that they had split.

Edited by Zoo

• 2 weeks later...

I had a song in my head earlier..

popped the lyrics into google to find out who it was, it was Shaggy with "Why you treat me so bad?

Then I remembered an old song, I like by the Luniz called five on it..

I then wondered what the original beat was in the background, after searching on whosampled.com, I found the answer..

it was from a song called "Why you treat me so bad?" by Club Nouveau, a song I'd never heard of.

I'm slightly creeped out by the chances of that happening.