IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Wolverhampton vs MCFC, Radio 5 Live, City ahead through Augero..

this and some sporadic claps of thunder overhead, no sign of any rain though, sky's an odd color incidentally.

Hope WBA can get a result too, don't want to be overtaken by the shite today. I'm hoping for a good afternoon all said, so far we're on course for that, but knowing my luck will all turn to shit by end of fixtures. unsure.png

Kind of TEST thing just occured as post did not go through, had to go to main index and get saved content. Just thought it may be relevant etc, I usually don't encounter the same level of difficulties as some users.

Saw Lostprophets live two nights ago and they were fucking brilliant. Met three of them before the gig because I spent an absolute age waiting near the back-stage door hoping I'd meet them and they were really sound guys, the support act was pretty good too (a UK band called Modestep) and it was one of the best nights I've ever had. The mosh-pit was insane too and the music was just as good.

Lot of interference on the radio today, must be the atmospherics..

Will be a little sorry to see Wolverhampton go down, they're not a bad little club with some decent supporters.

Liverpool 0 WBA 1 with time running out, it's going to be a very satisfactory afternoon for me if they can see this out..

City have a real chance of winning the Title now I think, but still some way to go.

When Frank Carter left Gallows he made a new band called 'Pure Love' with friend Jim Carroll. I'd be a fan of Gallows for a while and was gutted when Frank left because he was the whole reason I was into them and since he's left their music has been shite. Yesterday Pure Love released their new single which was played on Radio 1 and is available for free download from their official website.

Here it is, check it out.

It was a bit of a forgotten time for sure, the late 1980s and early 1990s, all a bit of a haze, was I up to something I shouldn't have been doing, they were some wild times. That was the transition period of sure, when music was actually quite good, to the unmitigated shit it has become today. Slowly but surely, something went wrong.