IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Would you say that this samples Baba O'Riley? (It's from the Renault advert)

A little bit. Think thats probably one of the most sampled tracks ever though. Think I heard the beginning in a Bowie song earlier on today (listened to Heroes, Low, and Young Americans today so got no idea what song I'm even on about wacko.png ).

I do remember Crash Dummies on the SNES having a level that sounded pretty similar to it though, and a hard level it was.

I've just discovered a band that I've never heard before - MakeBelieve from the Netherlands. As far as I am aware they only have an EP out and are writing their album in Berlin, Germany at the moment. Some of the material that they have out on YouTube is really good and they seem to be making their way onto the international market by going on tour with both 30 Seconds To Mars and Simple Plan.

Check them out!

• 2 weeks later...

Safetysuit - These Times

From their new album, which is absolutey brilliant, IMO.

Finally had a few proper listens to this....some brilliant tracks (Believe, These Times, Never Stop) but not quite up to "Life left to Go" overall imo.

And "One Time" sounds like a boy band songunsure.png .