IGNORED

Yobo

Passed medical and agreed terms. It's official http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2010/09/01/yobo-completes-fenerbahce-switch

And we have 53 guests looking at this page....anyone speak Turkish :P ?

Going well in the basketball lads ;) .

Hi there everybody.. yes i do speak Turkish and i am a Fenerbahce fun from Istanbul..

We are building a new squad and have transferred strong, challenging players mostly.

I believe Yobo will do a lot at Istanbul coz we really need a fast defence player.

Hi there everybody.. yes i do speak Turkish and i am a Fenerbahce fun from Istanbul..

We are building a new squad and have transferred strong, challenging players mostly.

I believe Yobo will do a lot at Istanbul coz we really need a fast defence player.

Just to warn you. He is fast in body, but slow in his mind. Plus he can't tie his shoe laces properly and sometimes kneels down during an attack to recitfy the problem, like he did against Man United and cost us a goal :lol:

Just to warn you. He is fast in body, but slow in his mind. Plus he can't tie his shoe laces properly and sometimes kneels down during an attack to recitfy the problem, like he was did against Man United and cost us a goal :lol:

Hope he gets the harmony with the team..However we have a 1 year trial period, Aykut KOCAMAN will teach him how to tie the laces i believe :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So we have Yobo who is happy and wants to stay at Fenerbache.

We have Yakubu who is happy and wants to stay at Leicester.

We have James Vaughan who is happy and wants to stay at Palace.

Who else have we sent out who does'nt want to come back.

Maybe we should send Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, and Anichebe out, and hope for the same outcome.

So we have Yobo who is happy and wants to stay at Fenerbache.

We have Yakubu who is happy and wants to stay at Leicester.

We have James Vaughan who is happy and wants to stay at Palace.

Who else have we sent out who does'nt want to come back.

Maybe we should send Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, and Anichebe out, and hope for the same outcome.

Im just wondering how happy the teams loaning them will be when its time to cough up?

i think they will pay up..yakubu was one of the top strikers around and has lost it a bit but at championship level for a season would dominate..yobo has captained his country who aren't rubbish and is a cracking centre half even if he is prone to the odd brain burst..and vaughan well as much as i love him i don't think he'll make it in the prem with his fitness issues but at championship level he could be lethal