IGNORED

Yobo

He dosen't want to be here and Everton don't want him to be here. I can't see why people are still posting about him coming back and playing for us, if it did happen it would be a disaster and there's nothing more I want than to see Yobo off-loaded to some mug that will pay the fee so that we can bring in better players to help improve us.

We have Distin, Heitinga, Jagielka and Duffy who would all get a game before Joseph.

He dosen't want to be here and Everton don't want him to be here. I can't see why people are still posting about him coming back and playing for us, if it did happen it would be a disaster and there's nothing more I want than to see Yobo off-loaded to some mug that will pay the fee so that we can bring in better players to help improve us.

We have Distin, Heitinga, Jagielka and Duffy who would all get a game before Joseph.

Because he fell out with Moyes, on ability he's after Heitinga imo.

You know through this process I have lost respect for Yobo. All the stories coming out about him trying to force through a transfer. Its not like we have tried to ransom him for 10mil. We just want a fair below market price for him. I fracking hate Fenerbache. We should hold firm on a price, and if they say no sell him to the middle east.

I was thinking about how much I dislike those guys, and did a little google search. Did you guys know that not a single Turkish club received any punishment by their league, and this year Fener are back in Champions league. Who says crime doesnt pay? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Turkish_sports_corruption_scandal#section_10

Colin Udoh has confirmed it but then said this...

@ColinUdoh: Deal should have been competed last week, but was held up by an Everton curve-ball involving Johnny Heitinga.

I don't like the sound of that!

I think it sounds pretty good. I think Everton held up the yobo transfer as they recieved an offer for Heitinga. The offer wasnt good enough but they felt the need to hold up the transfer of Yobo while waiting for a better offer. A better offer for Heitinga didnt appear and Everton sold Yobo.

In other words, Heitinga is staying put.

Thats how I interpret the tweet.

I wonder if anyone has put Yobo on the back of one of their shirts this season. Idiotic I know but you always get looney fans such as the fella who had tattooed on his arm 'Manchester City - Champions League 2011 Winners', I bet since he went to Fenerbache Yobo shirt sales have gone through the floor.

Reckon we will do anything with the money? Or is it likely to be covering Pienaar's transfer..

Edited by Zoo

Well Yobo had a whole ten years at Goodison, far more than most players under Moyes or indeed in the clubs history, been a good servant, thank him for his service, but a move to the outposts of Turkey?, I don't know, just comes across as a strange transfer. Bit of an ongoing episode, but the player is finally on his way. Don';t quite know how it will work out for him over there, but hardly the first player to move from the EPL to the Turkish League.