IGNORED

Yobo

The same guy tweeted later on that the fee was £500k , but he has been getting slated all week for spouting nonsense so take it with a pinch of salt

£500K is closer to what we'd get for him in comparison to what Matt thinks we'd get for him. He's in the last year of his contract and we're desperate to get rid of him, so we won't get much.

Edited by Romey 1878

• 3 weeks later...

Fenebahce have just signed Topal for 3.5 mil, so have money and can feck off hard balling us.

I personally woulden't sell him to Fenerbache just because of the way they have been with the whole saga. I'd fuck him off to Doncaster Rovers for £100,000 and watch their faces as they have to come up with a replacement.

I personally woulden't sell him to Fenerbache just because of the way they have been with the whole saga. I'd fuck him off to Doncaster Rovers for £100,000 and watch their faces as they have to come up with a replacement.

If only Galatsaray wanted him... I'd let him leave on a free to go there just as a "screw you" to Fenerbahce...

Let Yobo front his own transfer fee if he is so keen on the move. Obviously Fenerbache dont want to pay. They can frack off another loan deal. Two years is one year to generous. Either make the transfer happen or recall him. Enough is enough.

BTW: I dont understand why a middle eastern club hasn't made an offer. On footy manager it seems half their national teams are made up of African ex pats.

is he officially on the transfer list? we cant afford to lose him for a free and to me his sale will hopefully fund the move for Peanuts so its important we stand firm and not get the deal of the century. As said hope someone else comes in for him, but at the same time will the player go somewhere else seems he too as his heart set on this move.

Don't really want someone playing that wants to be somewhere else, tbh

They are always unhappy if theyre not playing. If he played a few games on the trott he would tell the journos that he absolutely loves the club and that he is very happy to be here again. They are all the same.

As long as they are getting games and money they love the club. There are very few exceptions to the rule, such as Osman, Hibbo, Big Dunc etc etc.

They are always unhappy if theyre not playing. If he played a few games on the trott he would tell the journos that he absolutely loves the club and that he is very happy to be here again. They are all the same.

As long as they are getting games and money they love the club. There are very few exceptions to the rule, such as Osman, Hibbo, Big Dunc etc etc.

But he's not going to get the games here that will make him happy.

• 2 weeks later...

yobos agent isnt up to the job he should have sorted this ages ago,he needs to get him another club,i cant believe the likes of west ham havnt come in for him he is a decent centreback.

I don't think we will have a problem selling him, he is a decent player and has plenty of experience i should think there are a few premier league clubs that might be interested in him.

I don't think we will have a problem selling him, he is a decent player and has plenty of experience i should think there are a few premier league clubs that might be interested in him.

he also has very high wages. Im almost sure thats the reason he isnt off the books yet