IGNORED

Yobo

Last year of his contract, doesn't want to play for us and we don't want him here. Based on those things the best part of £2million isn't all that bad.

They've also given us a loan fee for the past 2 seasons and paid his wages so £2m is at least doubled for what they've paid/we've saved.

gotta agree with both these

Yeah, but no one is willing to buy at that price clearly.

There's been interest from premiership clubs who are willing to pay more. If there wasn't, think we would have sold him on the cheap to Fenebahce last year rather than loan.

Last year of his contract, doesn't want to play for us and we don't want him here. Based on those things the best part of £2million isn't all that bad.

He's still got another year, otherwise fair enough.

wish he would just hurry up and fuck off and i cant think of another way of saying it always made an error and cost us alot of points not only that havent ever heard him thanking the club or the fans for his time before he left either.

harsh...yeah he made a mistake but he was a fine player for us

wish he would just hurry up and fuck off and i cant think of another way of saying it always made an error and cost us alot of points not only that havent ever heard him thanking the club or the fans for his time before he left either.

His mistakes are more memorable than abundant, Jags has made far more in less time and with better players next to him. Even Distin has had his fair share. Stubbs spent so much time talking to Weir and not watching the game I felt like running on Nyarko-esque and shaking him every time he gave a chance away... but no Yobo is the most error prone player ever and my memory isn't selective in the slightest!!!! afro2.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2177972/Tim-Cahill-join-New-York-Red-Bulls.html

I know the article says Tim Cahill but there was this bit that caught my eye:

This could turn out to be a summer of significant change at Goodison Park, as Everton also offloaded Joseph Yobo for £2.5million to Fenerbahce on Monday after weeks of haggling between the clubs.

http://www.dailymail...-Red-Bulls.html

I know the article says Tim Cahill but there was this bit that caught my eye: This could turn out to be a summer of significant change at Goodison Park, as Everton also offloaded Joseph Yobo for £2.5million to Fenerbahce on Monday after weeks of haggling between the clubs.

Love that to be true, but probably just shite journalism sad.png

Edited by GoodisonRoad

Knew it.

Hope its just some lazy journalism but I woulden't be surprised if its the truth. If it is however then I'd expect us to just offload him to another team, I heard the likes of Norwich and QPR were sniffing a while ago so I'd expect them two to jump back in and try to sort out a fee.

Oluwashina Okeleji @oluwashina

now

Yobo from #efc to Fenerbahce: Apparently nothing has changed since yesterday. Growing frustration, rightly so. Yobo's camp have gone quiet.

This is from the guy Forth Official was retweeting...

Simple fact is that Fener dont really want him unless it's for chips.

Yobo do yourself a favour and turn your back on them. Better to play for a club that will back you and have trust in you....Fener dont.

I still think he can offer us something.