IGNORED

Who Do You Hope Gets Rafas Job?

Daglish for me I think. After watching his inspiration half time team talk during the world aid game, I can't see how he fail to balls it up even more.

Agreed on O'neill aswell. I already hate him, so might as well hate him some more!!!

i want a 'big name manager' to come in for them, like the ex-Real Madrid guy, who will raise expectations of suceess, spend a shed load of money, achieve bugger all and leave next season with the Shite languishing in mid table, near bankrupt and morale destroyed.

MoN is a decent manager no matter how much you hate him, Hodgson has done wonders (in Europe at least) with a rag-tag team, i think either of them could be good for Liverpool, hence dont want them. King Kenny was sucessful last time with them apparently (going back a bit far for my memory) so not sure there.

screw it, i hope Sammy Lee gets it! Not likely but it would be great fun to watch :)

Edited by galacticaracnid

MON would be the perfect replacement, moans for more money jus to waste on players that dont make the team push on to the nex level then doesnt take responsibility for his team being shit. same shite tactics week in week out aswell.. LONG BALL! yet they still label us with it??

I'll do it.

My first tasks will be to clear out the deadwood (Gerrard, Torres and Marscapone, Maraschino the Argentinian dude, see if someone will give me £25,000 for the three) and then offer Wet Spam £45m for Luis Boa Morte B) .

Sounds like a plan, you get my backing!

If memory serves me, Dalgliesh's last game in charge was a defeat by Everton, i think it was a replay after the 4-4 cup game, we won the replay 1-0 with a Dave Watson thunderbolt from about 35 yards and he walked off into the Sunset, i think. ;)

Can anybody clarify that. :)

If memory serves me, Dalgliesh's last game in charge was a defeat by Everton, i think it was a replay after the 4-4 cup game, we won the replay 1-0 with a Dave Watson thunderbolt from about 35 yards and he walked off into the Sunset, i think. ;)

Can anybody clarify that. :)

According to the all knowing Wikipedia he left two days after the 4-4 (which was on 20th Feb '91) so before the 1-0 which was on the 27th.

This is the man who bought Downing and Heskey ;).

I'd love Dalglish to take the job, I think it'd be hilarious.

you have a fair point there....

I'll do it.

My first tasks will be to clear out the deadwood (Gerrard, Torres and Marscapone, Maraschino the Argentinian dude, see if someone will give me £25,000 for the three) and then offer Wet Spam £45m for Luis Boa Morte B) .

Seconded following Iggy's 1st shout!

John Barnes... :lol:

PLEASE GOD LET IT BE SO!!!!

Guest Reg Reagan

so daglish won 3 titles and 2 FA cups with the shites and yet the deluded RS fans call that a success? :lol:

Moyes > Daglish

i thought i was goin mental til you two said you was confused aswell :lol:

as for o'neill...over rated in my books! his team relies on thumpin pace and counter attacking player and as a result can lever last a full season as villa prove! did ok at leicester and seems decent in cups but when have liverpool not been good in them? he wouldnt do fuck all there if you ask me and would crumble under the big spotlight

Hodgson is looking favourite.....even money or slightly odds-on with the bookies.

If he gets it we have to hope he performs like he did at Blackburn (when he was given money to put Blackburn back to where they thought they belonged) rather than how he's done at Fulham :) .