IGNORED

Leroy Fer

That's 4.3 million pound which is bloody cheap considerinb we agreed 8 million in January for him. That's cheap for a young 23 year old Dutch international. I understand our supposed interest in him declined since January and nothing has materialised on our part and thus so I wish him all the luck at Norwich just don't want him to score against us. He had his heart set on a move to us only for it to break down.

We're playing them on opening day of the season, no? Bet he scores a brace for a Norwich win... :(

If Martinez takes this player it will look like he has no ideas of his own in the eyes of many.

The deal with Norwich isn't done yet according to

Gisteren om 20:43 Norwich City is zeer geïnteresseerd in Leroy Fer. Dat hebben diverse partijen woensdag bevestigd. Van een definitieve overgang is echter nog geen sprake. Volgens zaakwaarnemer Rob Jansen komt er vooralsnog ook geen zekerheid. ,,Dat duurt zeker nog tot vrijdag.''

Fer heeft al meerdere keren te kennen gegeven graag in de Premier League te willen spelen. In de winterstop leek hij over te stappen naar Everton, maar die deal ging uiteindelijk niet door. Onduidelijk is of de club uit Liverpool de middenvelder nu nog wil hebben.

Fer speelde woensdag niet mee in een oefenduel van FC Twente met VfL Bochum. Daarin ontbrak ook Nacer Chadli. Van de Belgisch international lijkt eveneens een overstap naar Engeland aanstaande. Vooral Tottenham zou een belangrijke gegadigde zijn.

Yesterday at 20:43 Norwich City is very interested in Leroy Fer. That various parties have confirmed Wednesday. However, a final transition is still no. According agent Rob Jansen comes as yet no certainty. , That lasts at least until Friday.''

Fer has already indicated several times given they would like to play. In the Premier League In the winter he seemed to move to Everton, but the deal eventually fell through. It is unclear whether the club from Liverpool midfielder wants now.

Fer did not play Wednesday in an exhibition game of FC Twente with VfL Bochum. It also lacked Nacer Chadli. The Belgian international seems also leading a move to England. Especially Tottenham would be a major candidate.

Seems a bargain for a player with a reputation as good as his.

I'd definitely still have him for that money. He's gonna be a good Premier League player for many years to come (if his knees hold up :D). But I really wouldn't get depressed if he signs for Norwich, guys, he's not going to be a superstar or the next Yaya Touré.

I think it's an injury thing, also there have been suggestions of off-field problems. You have to wonder why it was only us and Norwich in for him.

He rejected Porto to come to us in January before the deal collapsed I'm sure there was other top European clubs interested but he had his heart set on a move to the premier league and more importantly us but now we haven't followed up our previous interest and Norwich have moved to secure his signature can't knock a fella because he is moving to Norwich another premier league club.