IGNORED

Leroy Fer

Unless it was lost in translation...

The "camp-Fer 'does nothing to reproach himself. ,, Everyone has everything to make this transfer to get around,'' said the player. ,, Rob Jansen, my father, my friend, everybody showed his good will to the matter and help to keep them going. I was even prepared financially brainstorm with the resulting problem. But nothing helped. Then it becomes difficult to reach a compromise. Although I had all this time had hoped.''

That's how I read it.

Yep, that's what he's suggesting. Probably offered to lose the signing fee or something.

Turning down some bloke because of a dicky knee, didn't we do this with Demba Ba as well? ...Yeah he turned out to be a dud too...

I'm going to throw my head into a wall if anyone mentions Demba Ba again. He was having a medical at Stoke and has never came anywhere near to signing for us.

I'm going to throw my head into a wall if anyone mentions Demba Ba again. He was having a medical at Stoke and has never came anywhere near to signing for us.

Is that Demba Ba, the lad built like a brick wall? Who I believe was having a medical at Stoke?

rofl.gif

agreed..thank fuck some fans aren't in charge of affairs...i'd rather us get no one than someone who might cripple themselves making a sandwich

We have supposedly agreed a deal for John stones right back from Barnsley anyone know if we will get another midfielder desperately need one osman looks tired and has played poor of late and Neville in the midfield doesn't work for me. We need to get either a defensive midfielder or a striker

But if he leaves at 10:30 tonight you won't have any time to buy anyone (unless the window's different in Holland).

Rumours say that 2 players are ready to sign, Claudemir and Djuricic. Or we´ll get the same scenario as last year with Bryan Ruiz. But our chairman said that last minute transfers wont happen again.