IGNORED

Leroy Fer

This deal's not going to happen. I don't like being messed about, and all areas point to this Fey kid simply not becoming an Everton player anytime soon. Maybe there will be a sting in the tail with this on/off transfer and he limps through the door at the 11th hour, but everything points, to this deal never being done.

• 4 weeks later...

Since the move collapsed he has played in the following games for Twente:

23-02-2013 Heerenveen 2 - 1 Twente 90

16-02-2013 Twente 1 - 1 Willem II 90

10-02-2013 PEC Zwolle 1 - 1 Twente 90

03-02-2013 Twente 2 - 4 Utrecht 90

Four games where he has played 90 minutes.

It's hard to say whether the results are like that because he isn't good enough or because his heart isn't in Twente anymore. It's a shame that Twente (the member that joined when the transfer saga was taking place) doesn't come on anymore, because it would be nice to have a response from someone that has seen him week in and week out that can explain how he is doing and why.

It's hard to say whether the results are like that because he isn't good enough or because his heart isn't in Twente anymore.

Think Louis was pointing out the fact that he's played four full games with his supposed injury issues rather than saying, "Look how shit he is because Twente aren't winning." That's not just down to him.

Think Louis was pointing out the fact that he's played four full games with his supposed injury issues rather than saying, "Look how shit he is because Twente aren't winning." That's not just down to him.

In that case then fair enough.

Don't know how well known this is (even though it happened a few days ago) but Steve McLaren has left FC Twente. He was given a 'vote of confidence' by the board but left just 24 hours later. This comes after Twente went on a run of poor results (possibly as a side effect of the Fer transfer falling through).

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not one for the fantastical bit my brother had just sent me a text with a picture of him with Leroy Fer in a bar in Holland. Apparently he says he's joining in the summer. If I can find a way to transfer the photo from my phone to here I will! Just for the record my brother is a Red and wouldn't have made it up, he'd rather we didn't sign anyone! I don't know whether Fer was just saying that cos he felt embarrassed or something I dunno.

Just thought I'd share that!

I'm not one for the fantastical bit my brother had just sent me a text with a picture of him with Leroy Fer in a bar in Holland. Apparently he says he's joining in the summer. If I can find a way to transfer the photo from my phone to here I will! Just for the record my brother is a Red and wouldn't have made it up, he'd rather we didn't sign anyone! I don't know whether Fer was just saying that cos he felt embarrassed or something I dunno.

Interesting....thanks for that. A TT scoop maybetongue.png .

If true, maybe it means Moyes will be renewing his contract.