IGNORED

The Odd News Thread

Louis

I know. I can still repeat from memory my complete class register from when I started at secondary school forty three years ago, struggle to remember my mobile number now :(.

Speaking of tortoises.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28635902

And I can still remember many of the hymn numbers from school assemblies in the 60s. In total, there were 172 of them in the book, the last being the national anthem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice comment.

Ron 5 minutes ago

What do you expect from a knuckle drager???

At least his IQ is twice the Presidents

Racism still going strong I see, that guy deserves a longer sentence than the bloke in the story (and he can't spell or apostrophise).

Nice comment.

Ron 5 minutes ago

What do you expect from a knuckle drager???

At least his IQ is twice the Presidents

Racism still going strong I see, that guy deserves a longer sentence than the bloke in the story (and he can't spell or apostrophise).

Comments like that guy's, of course, do no good. From my experience in the big city, though, there's not a big racism issue. In rural Georgia, however, things may be different.

Not odds news but odd reporting.

"A drugs baron who led a luxury lifestyle before fleeing to Morocco in his Bentley Continental as his criminal empire collapsed has been jailed for 25 years."
"The 36-year-old travelled to Morocco through France and Tenerife after operations by the Greater Manchester Police Drugs Unit and Serious Organised Crime Group closed in...."
How did he do that then? Did someone dig a tunnel/build a bridge from France to Tenerife and Tenerife to Morocco and not tell me about it?

Not odds news but odd reporting.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/drugs-baron-lavish-lifestyle-jailed-4542777#rlabs=3

"A drugs baron who led a luxury lifestyle before fleeing to Morocco in his Bentley Continental as his criminal empire collapsed has been jailed for 25 years."

"The 36-year-old travelled to Morocco through France and Tenerife after operations by the Greater Manchester Police Drugs Unit and Serious Organised Crime Group closed in...."

How did he do that then? Did someone dig a tunnel/build a bridge from France to Tenerife and Tenerife to Morocco and not tell me about it?

car ferry and lax boarder control?

Guest millwallforever

"[David Michael Kalac] strangled his live-in girlfriend, 30 year old Amber Lynn Coplin Tuesday, November 4th and then posted her images on 4chan with the message:

Turns out it’s way harder to strangle someone to death than it looks on the movies

At first, people on the site believed the images were fake, but Kalac persisted:

Check the news for Port Orchard, Washington, in a few hours. Her son will be home from school soon. He’ll find her, then call the cops. I just wanted to share the pics before they find me

He then stole Coplin’s car and fled into Oregon but police were in pursuit after the victim’s son had discovered her body. Investigators determined the photos on the site to be real as they matched the crime scene exactly. Coplin’s driver’s license was found next to her body with the word dead written on it, others messages were found in the room; she killed me first, was written on a bedroom wall and bad news was written on the window blinds.

Meanwhile. Kalac had been pulled over for a traffic stop when he suddenly took off in Coplin’s 2001 Focus and led police into a chase, eventually losing them. However, Kalac turned himself in to Oregon authorities Wednesday night and has been charged with second degree murder.

The internet is a blessing and a curse, is it not? So many people have used it for the perpetrating of crime and murder or to brag about such things. In this case, the murder of a woman. But the good is that sites like Best Gore show you the truth of this cold world, warning you that life is not puppy dogs and rainbows."

Source: bestgore

Guest millwallforever

Saragota Deputy slaps Citizen and threatens him with shitting down his neck

" I’ll rip your fucking head off, and shit down your neck…

While the above quote may sound funny and would be funny if it was from a movie or some other fictitious account, when it’s used to intimidate, harass, and verbally abuse a citizen by a cop who’s clearly used to, and enjoying the position of power which allows him to terrorize citizens with impunity, it’s really not funny.

I was concerned. It was a public safety issue. If I had to do it all over again … I’d probably do the same thing. If I knew the camera was there, no, because it does look bad.

So basically he’s saying that yes, he’d break the law again, and terrorize any citizen again, but only if he wouldn’t get caught.

His wife then tried to publicly defend him too by stating that:

What my husband did and how he reacted wasn’t the correct way to do it, but there were circumstances that came about beforehand… “He’s had a very hard year.

But you know guys, my husband assaulted a civilian who broke no law, but he’s had a very hard year, so that makes this all OK. Let’s forgive and forget, just like the cops forgave and forgot all those people they arrested who were also having tough years and were also under stress. Just because a cop has to deal with life like the rest of us, should it be treated as a green light to harass, threaten, intimidate, violate rights, break laws, and fuck up other people’s lives?"

Source: bestgore

Edited by millwallforever

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...