IGNORED

The Odd News Thread

Louis

Blue 250. We have only had two (in several years). One from someone in Spain and one from someone with an African sounding name.

What's really weird is that just about every request is from the USA, always aged between 50 and 55 and very often in some kind of military uniform, of these obviously they are men, usually has a picture with the request.Skype account is in the wifes name so I guess they' re looking for a 'friend'.....there have been a couple of requests from people with female names, but no pictures, probably men !

Seems a strange world 'skype', think we'll just stick to family.

When we first started talking to one of my cousins (his pc is in the bedroom), we told him and his wife that they hadn't closed it down properly, and we had been able to watch them in the bedroom.......just or a split second before they realised this wasn't possible my cousins wife face was kinda :blush:

My small claim to fame. I, along with everyone born in 1936, were the only people to be born during the reign of King Edward V111. This pre-dated King George V1 and Queen Elizabeth 11 (the longest reigning monarch). Small and elite band, getting smaller each year. Nothing extra on the pension though.

and in your personal opinion which one was/is the best of the lot?

• 2 weeks later...

A company that bought rights from tattoo artists are suing video game companies because people who licensed their appearance with their tattoos are in video games.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14693836/makers-nba2k-sued-graphically-representing-tattoos-players-permission

It's odd that a tattoo artist has any right to an image on someone else's body even if they drew it themselves.

• 2 months later...

Michael Gove, the most supercilious, obnoxious, slimy politician in the history of the universe suggesting that "yes" campaigners (in the upcoming Euro referendum for our non-Brit members) were addressing voters "like mere children".

Most hilarious example of pot, kettle, black I've witnessed in my lifetime.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"Some have reacted with outrage." Why isn't every single person in Japan and the world reacting with outrage?

"Some have reacted with outrage." Why isn't every single person in Japan and the world reacting with outrage?

maybe he's a little shit and deserved it?

Edit: for those with a sense of humour failure, that's a joke...

Edited by Matt

maybe he's a little shit and deserved it?

Edit: for those with a sense of humour failure, that's a joke...

I am having a sense of humour failure here.

! because I am a shit

2 and my parents never took me on holiday to japanese forests

3 did I mention I am a shit?