IGNORED

James Vaughan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good signing for Norwich City, Vaughan can score goals at premiership level, if he can stay fit he will be the difference between staying up or returning to the championship.

I can only think this means Moyes has got a decent forward lined up.

When all our remaining strikers are fit, I wonder who Moyes plays just ahead of Cahill!

Has Sahah got another season in him?....wil Yakubu return?....can Beckford turn the corner?......will Victor make it?

With these players all fit, will Moyes risk not buying in another striker.

Anyway, good luck James Vaughan, you certainly never gave less than 100%.

Guest blueboy122

I just hope that who ever deals with the transfers that they have made sure that there is a buy back option for him, because I can see him doing very well next year and impressing alot of managers in the premier league!

i will be gutted if we let him go, but i think it will happen. Follow him on twitter, and he NEVER talks about everton, or wishes them luck (even wishing huddersfield town good luck etc ahead of us!)

i can understand why they dont wanna offer him a new contract, but i still think he can be a big impact player off the bench, he has such good finishing ability.

PS saha cant stop raving about victor, he thinks he is unplayable when he has his head on...

You obviously dont read many of his tweets as I have seen plenty of tweets about Everton and his love for the club, and he has wished us luck (although mainly when he is able to watch us on TV).

Really is a shame to see him go, especially when he showed all that promise when he broke into the first team. £2.5mil for a player of Vaughan's quality isnt enough but considering his injury record and length of contract it is probably a fair deal. Having said that Vic has been injured as much recently and I know which one of the two I would rather have.

Good luck to him and I hope he scored hatfulls (even if they are against us as long we score one more!)

He broke into Everton team at 16.. breaking the Premier League scoring record for youngest scorer. Six years later he has played 4 games for England U21 and not scored.

He hasn't developed as much as he or we would have liked. I wish him all the best, but it's the right option for Everton and Vaughan.

Guest blueboy122

Reading in the Sunday paper this morning that a norwich fan has been banned for life after saying racist comments about James vaughan over his twitter account. What is wrong with people in todays society!