IGNORED

James Vaughan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

His quality stands out at Palace like a sore thumb. There were several occasions when he was in space in the 18 yard box and no one looked up to find him (mainly that saha/zaha(sp?)), it must be a name thing!). Ironically it was the ball he ended up scoring from that was probably the one where he was hardest to pick out.

I still think he could do a job, especially coming off the bench. Put it this way I would rather have him coming off the bench than Saha. I also think he would be a decent strike partner for Yakubu if we ever went 2 up front.

• 4 weeks later...

His quality stands out at Palace like a sore thumb. There were several occasions when he was in space in the 18 yard box and no one looked up to find him (mainly that saha/zaha(sp?)), it must be a name thing!). Ironically it was the ball he ended up scoring from that was probably the one where he was hardest to pick out.

I still think he could do a job, especially coming off the bench. Put it this way I would rather have him coming off the bench than Saha. I also think he would be a decent strike partner for Yakubu if we ever went 2 up front.

i wouldnt mind him coming off the bench but i wouldnt put him ahead of Beckford. Though the thought of Yak holding the ball up with Becks and JV running off him is quite exciting! Imagine that with Cahill gone during January, 433 anyone?

• 2 weeks later...