IGNORED

James Vaughan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than loan him out again I'd rather just let him go for say £1m and put a buy back clause on him just in case he does ever reach his potential. I think it'd be good for JV to have a proper go at a new club as a main striker and good for us fans not to get too optomistic just to be disappointed by his injuries.

Rather than loan him out again I'd rather just let him go for say £1m and put a buy back clause on him just in case he does ever reach his potential. I think it'd be good for JV to have a proper go at a new club as a main striker and good for us fans not to get too optomistic just to be disappointed by his injuries.

Probably not a bad idea

• 3 weeks later...

Was made up for the lad when I saw that! Hopefully the goals will be viewable somewhere?

Iv always thought he had quality, he justs needs games under his belt!

Had a quick scan of a Palace forum and they're all creaming their pants over him.

Good news, just hope he can get a decent injury-free run now.

Think championship games are shown on the BBC site the following day.

This is a loan with a view to a permanent move apparently. If this is anything to go by then he's a gonner. I think for one of his goals he lobbed the keeper. Im not sure though coz I wasn't paying full attention.

Three month loan initially and his contract's up next summer I think.

Go to hope that if he sets the place alight at Palace we'll give him another (possibly last) go.