IGNORED

James Vaughan

I think it would be foolish to get rid of him now if Moyes really thinks so little of our other strikers he plays Cahill up top. He will work hard, he is good in the air, he has pace and he finds the back of the net.

Realistically who are we going to buy for 1mil that is better?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaughan can't be on big money.

If Everton let him go before we are absolutely sure he's never going to make it....I will be this angry :angry:

Listen Moysey!......pump the lad full of pain killer, strap him up, put ice on him, get a private physio......just get him on the pitch, and he WILL score goals.

Vaughan can't be on big money.

If Everton let him go before we are absolutely sure he's never going to make it....I will be this angry :angry:

Listen Moysey!......pump the lad full of pain killer, strap him up, put ice on him, get a private physio......just get him on the pitch, and he WILL score goals.

Couldn't agree more, he is the only striker we have who will cause a centre half all sorts of problems, when he has the ball he has pace, when hd doesn't he closes down and defends from the front, a perfect partner for yak I think.

• 2 weeks later...

I would have thought he was worth more than that - he looked good when he came on yesterday and is a good impact player. The question is can he stay fit and thats the million dollar question, no doubt if he can stay fit he is a good squad player however given our financial state is £1mill to good to turn down? its sad that we are in the position where we need to sell him for that low amount, i hope if he does go there are alot of additional clauses that would increase this fee if he stays fit and does as well as many believe he can.

Guest blueboy122

1 million? i would be gutted if we sold him for that much, I think he really does have potential. What a buy that would be for a championship side though 1 million! Hes worth keeping to be honest for the sake of 1 million. Myabe moyes is thinking sell him and buy that young lad from Tranmere for the same price? who knows

I think it would be silly to let another striker go without replacing him immediately.

I would be very interested to see how well him and Beckford would link up together and although they are probably a bit too similar they would scare the shit out of defenders with their hassling and directness. I wouldnt mind seeing that against West Ham.