IGNORED

Yannick Djalo

oh for cryin out loud. What, we lasted.... 24hours before the BS starts? We clearly didnt have 5m to spend last week, thats hardly going to change come Jan. Unless they gamble on Yobos 5m actually coming at the end of the season....

Edited by galacticaracnid

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep just heard bill is pushing for a few shows of blood brothers to be played at the new Brighton floral pavilion, should be able to pay for the air fare for ravanelli and Branco to discuss terms...

Funny i'd heard he was putting 2 shows on at Southport Theatre aswell so must be true ha.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, I really like Djalo. He is a great player and seems to like playing up front by himself if he has to (that's the showpony coming out). I was really hoping this would happen, I have been a fan of him for a while.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting-

Reported bid?

Sporting Lisbon have rejected an offer for forward Yannick Djalo from an unnamed English club, believed to be Everton.

The 25-year-old has been on David Moyes' radar for some time now and the Merseyside club were understood to be considering an offer back in January.

But Sporting did not receive any official approaches for the pacey striker, who can also operate on either flank, and he stayed put in Lisbon.

Now, according to reports in Portugal, Djalo has already been the subject of a big-money offer from England.

Sources have claimed that Everton are the most likely bidders at this stage, although Sporting are now keen to keep hold of their £15million-rated star.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...