IGNORED

Federico Macheda

Hence the fuckinghell. The lad has got one cracking goal to his name and he's living off that. Other than that goal he looks crap; he's so clumsy he makes Crouch look elegant.

:lol: :lol:

pisses me off too man..he scored that goal then he got a goal week after off his arse now he's the next big thing! he's better than yakubu apparently though..

I would like to think that by now we are not in a position to be taking young players on loan from other teams and giving them valuable first team experience in the premiership unless we have an option to buy them at the end of the deal which we clearly would not in this case.

Essentially we would be helping united out by giving one of their youngsters time in the first team and all we would be gaining is an over-hyped striker with pace and thats it, would rather see vaughan get a chance to play

I would like to think that by now we are not in a position to be taking young players on loan from other teams and giving them valuable first team experience in the premiership unless we have an option to buy them at the end of the deal which we clearly would not in this case.

Essentially we would be helping united out by giving one of their youngsters time in the first team and all we would be gaining is an over-hyped striker with pace and thats it, would rather see vaughan get a chance to play

If he did come and started banging in the goals I dont really think it would matter to many people that it was benefiting United

If he did come and started banging in the goals I dont really think it would matter to many people that it was benefiting United

There'd be more chance of us all ending up banging our head's against the wall watching him labour upfront for us.

We play one upfront, would you really want that one to be a kid who isn't even very good?

I just do not see how this move could help any one tbh. He wouldn't get much game time here for a start because we play one upfront, so it wouldn't be a good move for him right off the bat. He's not very good. We should be developing our own youngsters first and foremost. He's not very good.

• 2 months later...

Ha ha! I know you don't rate him Mark, I don't much myself, but at the moment I don't rate the strikers we have much either. Not saying this would be a panacea, but if we could get him on loan for six months, alon with another one or two, I'm sure between them they'd manage a goal between now and the end of the season! ;)

Ha ha! I know you don't rate him Mark, I don't much myself, but at the moment I don't rate the strikers we have much either. Not saying this would be a panacea, but if we could get him on loan for six months, alon with another one or two, I'm sure between them they'd manage a goal between now and the end of the season! ;)

We need to find someone who at least looks like he could have bags of goals in him and he doesn't. If we're going to go down the kid route then lets blood our own kids, not United's!

Il add a no as well! The current strikers we have are better than him, and its not as if he finds the back of the net that often when he plays either.

Thats where i differ from you, the current strikes are better than no one, but i'll still say no to Macheda.

We need a proven striker who will score lots of goals.

I just want a striker who can either get on the end of a cross or can take a shot when he sees the goal.

Beckford always shoots in sight, just seems he's not consistent with his shooting.

I'd rather bentner than macheda to be honest

Actually agree with that bit about Bendtner over him. Just for the experience if nothing else. Of course both are probably the wrong option for us.