IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Adkins been fired as Southampton manager this afternoon, and wasn't even aware of all things, been busy all day hitherto.

Mauricio Pochettino has been put in charge after the dismissal.

They did well in midweek, but it's been a poor season overall, but will be interesting to see how their players respond on Monday

If that's the case, I should have won the Tour De France by now damn it.

And what did Armstrong lie about anyway ? Claim to be the first man on the moon and try to steal the glory from someone more deserving ?

If he's that age, he'll maybe have more than a quarter of a century left in change you would expect. 25 Years though ? We live in hope.

I was just having a fucking siesta. What's going on.

It was good of rangel to do what he did, as not many others would go out of their way to help like that, but no need to splash it all over Facebook or whatever it was.

I don't bother with any of that, but please inform Mrs Jones in Ellesmere Port that I'm going out to buy some Ink cartridges and some necessary provisions.

I am sort of an Espanyol fan and know about ponchetti. He is a pretty decent manager to be honest and was doing extremely well before all his players were sold.

In one year half the team must have been sold, crazy to be honest. Really bad board they have and they keep producing players from the academy to be sold off too soon.

Anyways, he should do well at southampton but I still don't think adkin's should have been sacked, making it still an odd decision.

http://www.xtend-lif...rly_Graves.aspx

15 years off is the figure in most sites I'm finding. Doesn't state the research though, so I don't know how reliable it is or whether it's just an old wive's tale.

It might just be a coincidence thing Pete.

Folk are different. Here is a guy 100 years old still competing.

http://myfox8.com/2012/12/31/inspired-living-100-year-old-athlete/