IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Brilliant win by England v Australia in the Rugby. Fearsome game.

I had to leave the pub earlier with England 32-25 up, six minutes left at Oz five yards from our line; was certain it was going to be a draw! Delighted when I found out we'd nicked an extra seven points at the end, 'specially as it was (Exeter wing) Jack Nowell who got the try :).

Made me chuckle from SSN:

15:09
JESUS ON THE RISE
Barcelona have an agreement in place to sign Palmeiras striker Gabriel Jesus, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Jesus scored 13 goals in his first season and won the best newcomer award in the Brazilian Serie A.
The Spanish champions are reportedly set to sign the 19-year-old for €24 million

Made me chuckle from SSN:

15:09

JESUS ON THE RISE

Barcelona have an agreement in place to sign Palmeiras striker Gabriel Jesus, according to Mundo Deportivo.

Jesus scored 13 goals in his first season and won the best newcomer award in the Brazilian Serie A.

The Spanish champions are reportedly set to sign the 19-year-old for €24 million

Again? That's just showing off :huh:.

Joshua's chin hasn't been tested. He took one good shot of Dillian Whyte and he looked liked Bambi for a moment. Being built up far too much as he's fought nobody of note. He's certainly world level but I want to see him in there with someone who'll give him consistant hard shots back. I think he'll fold.

Edited by MC11

Great story this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/36645639

Watched the first set before cooking/football but really didn't expect him to close it out; brilliant!

His celebration with the crowd at the end was good to see.

Ward put up a decent fight against Djokovic after the first set too. Played some good stuff.

Our best hope (other than Murray) will be Konta. Her improvement over the past year has been insane.

Just watched the whole fight on YouTube, Brezeale must have fought a lot of pussies to have the record he has. Didn't look that good to me, at the same time tho, I don't think I'd like to get In the ring with him.

He has Bill the lad was fighting in leisure centres last year against puddings

The only American worth any salt in that division at the moment is windmill Wilder and he's far from great

I agree with MC I really rate Joshua but he's fought Domestic and European level fighters if he fights Haye that will be a great gauge as he will get clocked

Ortiz is the man to avoid he's an animal

Is it just me that finds "Let's get ready to rumble" and all the surrounding bollocks at boxing totally embarrassing?

Mike, its not just you. From the fighters leaving the dressing room, I switch over (to anything) give it a quarter of an hour then go back to the boxing. Usually, they are then getting the instructions from the ref. I never watch 'opening ceremonies' for the same reason.Don't like to be embarrassed.

His celebration with the crowd at the end was good to see.

Ward put up a decent fight against Djokovic after the first set too. Played some good stuff.

Our best hope (other than Murray) will be Konta. Her improvement over the past year has been insane.

Marcus Willis will make $63,323 for his Wimbledon run. His career earnings over more than 8 years was $95,129.

Marcus Willis will make $63,323 for his Wimbledon run. His career earnings over more than 8 years was $95,129.

He put on a decent show today against Federer as well. He won a lot more games than I was expecting.

I hope this taste gives him the hunger to want more and to work harder.

He put on a decent show today against Federer as well. He won a lot more games than I was expecting.

I hope this taste gives him the hunger to want more and to work harder.

Yup it was good to see after the 6-0 first set; did himself proud (cute girlfriend also).