IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Might be best to employ bar rules to it, like in a bar there are three subjects that are off limits:

1. Politics 2. Religion 3. Race

If those subjects were off limits in my local the resident morons (minority, but a significant one) would have nothing to talk about.

Car exhaust just fell to bits (well the back box fell off) when I was reversing out of the drive to go shopping.

Luckily it's OK motor bike weather so dusted that down and it had its first outing in a few months (fair weather biker me). Good fun, took a long route home :).

You've got a shopping basket on the front then? :D

Just taken the rubbish down tonight to see our bin full of shite that's not ours! Pisses me right off. There was a bucket in it tonight full of metal. Whilst dragging it I thought that is was a bit heavy. No wonder if there's a fucking bucket of metal in our bin. Took it out as there's no way the bin men would take it anyway. A few plastic bags as well. I'd love to know which fucker's responsible! Really winds me up.

Just taken the rubbish down tonight to see our bin full of shite that's not ours! Pisses me right off. There was a bucket in it tonight full of metal. Whilst dragging it I thought that is was a bit heavy. No wonder if there's a fucking bucket of metal in our bin. Took it out as there's no way the bin men would take it anyway. A few plastic bags as well. I'd love to know which fucker's responsible! Really winds me up.

Had the same trouble a couple of months back. Bits of rubble filled my bin.

I used to do my motor insurance through the AA. They were very competitive for a year or two, then one year the quote increased by 200 quid. I switched insurer but as a gold card member of the AA, they send me a motor insurance quote every year. This year, they sent a pack specifically designed for gold card members. The only problem was that it was 65% dearer than my current insurer. You have to shop around.

I have had Sky Go on my lap-top for several years. A year or so ago, there was a problem involving Google Chrome, Sky Go and Silverlight. This meant changing from Google Chrome, which no longer supported Silverlight, to another provider who did. I chose Firefox and this has worked fine. Then recently, Sky Go said that Firefox would no longer be supported and recommended Internet Explorer. I am on Windows 10 which uses Microsoft Edge but this is not compatible either. I found out that Windows 10 does have Internet Explorer (hidden away) which they don't shout about because they want people to use Edge. I found out how to access Internet Explorer and managed to get into Sky Go. However, it now doesn't recognise my username and password which I have been using for several years. I am becoming just a little bit pee'd off with Sky Go.

I have had Sky Go on my lap-top for several years. A year or so ago, there was a problem involving Google Chrome, Sky Go and Silverlight. This meant changing from Google Chrome, which no longer supported Silverlight, to another provider who did. I chose Firefox and this has worked fine. Then recently, Sky Go said that Firefox would no longer be supported and recommended Internet Explorer. I am on Windows 10 which uses Microsoft Edge but this is not compatible either. I found out that Windows 10 does have Internet Explorer (hidden away) which they don't shout about because they want people to use Edge. I found out how to access Internet Explorer and managed to get into Sky Go. However, it now doesn't recognise my username and password which I have been using for several years. I am becoming just a little bit pee'd off with Sky Go.

You can still use Chrome for everything else though John, I do, then I just use IE for Sky. Have you tried resetting your username/password?

Thanks Mike, I just found it easier to use Firefox for everything. Re-setting the password is a bit more complicated as my lap-top runs off my son's account! I am going to rely on him to sort it out! Haven't been able to access Sky Go for a week or so now. Hope to get it sorted for the Derby match.

The great man himself just waffled bollocks about songs that were "radio hits" and others that "should have been hits in my opinion". Tosser.

I liked David Gray's cover of Say Hello, Wave Goodbye. I can't say I know much of Soft Cell other than that and Tainted Love.

I stopped using Sky Go a while ago because of that, I have a PS4 that sits beneath my tv that has Sky Go app installed but Sky want £5 a month for it to be active. It's a rip-off.