IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

I've warned you before about your nocturnal habits but did you listen? Don't come crying to me now :dry:.

Don't be silly the will not let me out to come running anywhere.

It is a speeding fine for doing 40 on West Derby road on the day my dad died.

I have an expensive day tomorrow, first thing I've got to go the garage and get my exhaust changed, mine is fucked and part of it has started corroding. Then I need to go to the emergency dentist as I chipped my front tooth on Saturday night. Fuck sake.

I have an expensive day tomorrow, first thing I've got to go the garage and get my exhaust changed, mine is fucked and part of it has started corroding. Then I need to go to the emergency dentist as I chipped my front tooth on Saturday night. Fuck sake.

aaron, you'll have to learn to duck quicker. :D

Night terrors.

For you or the little'un Matt?

Josh had them when he was around two; virtually every night he'd sleep walk into our bedroom in the middle of the night and start screaming, he wouldn't wake up either. Live in a flat at the time and used to have to take him out in the car for an hour or so before he calmed down. Was really frightening.

For me. Woken up with bloodied and bruised hand twice now. Wife is scared shitless. Only started this year but ranges from crying in my sleep to thumping the wall, neither of which I'm consious of

Hopefully you can get passed it. I've had similar sleep issues: kicking in my sleep, sleep-walking, sleep paralysis... nothing detrimental yet, but I always wonder if I'm going to walk straight out of my house without knowing one day. Maybe I already have and just made it back... Idk... That's the scariest part.

Witnessed a nice waiter get spoken to like a piece of shit last night because he wouldn't allow some eastern European bloke to keep the water jug at his table... he kindly offered to top this blokes drinks up buy it wasnt hotel policy to allow people to keep wine or water bottles at the table.... its waiter service.

The piece of shit snatched the water jug off the waiter and threw water all over the place.

Waiter is as camp as you like which made me think this bloke was nothing more than a bully. I'd happily punch him repeatedly in the grid. The restaurant manager walked him out.... he went quietly when he seen the size of him.

Hopefully you can get passed it. I've had similar sleep issues: kicking in my sleep, sleep-walking, sleep paralysis... nothing detrimental yet, but I always wonder if I'm going to walk straight out of my house without knowing one day. Maybe I already have and just made it back... Idk... That's the scariest part.

Wife showed my a video she took of it happening on Saturday (first time it's been 2 consecutive nights), it's very scary and, for me, very embarrassing to watch

I used to walk in my sleep as a child. Once woke up at 3.00am in the process of eating a piece of sponge cake downstairs in the living room. Occasionally, I wake up standing in the bedroom but always seem to wake up before I go too far.

4.3 Richter scale earthquake just a few miles from us. Shook the whole house. Wild.

I was in a 5.6 in Greece twelve years ago, lots of smaller ones and aftershocks too. I was in our apartment and it sounded and felt like a lorry was going to drive through the front door. Weird.

post-1126-0-96039500-1498924938_thumb.jpg

1. I bought some plum stones from a builders yard. They arrive grey, I check with the driver to make sure I'm not left with tonnes of not what I ordered.

He laughs, and says the viewing stones on display at the yard are behind perspex and varnished to give them the wet look.

Lo and behold, I wet someand they are the same. I wishI'd known about the varnishing trick before hand.

2. I fitted a new keyboardto my laptop. The space button worksintermittently.