IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I miss the NHS. Got the bill for my ambulance and hospital trip (total 4 hours), and it's going to cost £600. Not really what I needed at the moment :(

Awful 

Matt, not meaning to rub it in,  but get yer arse over to Wales.  NHS is free, and even prescriptions don't cost anything, unlike in England (and there are mountains)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm all for respecting the culture and laws in other countries but this is rediculous http://news.sky.com/story/amp/briton-jamie-harron-faces-jail-for-touching-man-in-dubai-bar-11070454

Dubai can fuck off. Arab/Muslim men can kiss on the lips and hold hands, but a tourist knocking into someone in a bar is considered inappropriate touching. Stinks of xenophobia to me. 

We should boycott.. Oh wait we're going out of the EU so we now have no power and will have to bend over for everyone. 

Persistent cold/virus runny nose sore throat and the eyes of a serious piss pot with a 12hr night shift to grind through  🤕😩

Also being a leftie and writing in cards that seem to be made with some smudge me no matter how hard you try whilst bending you're wrist like a tit anti left hander material! 

58 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Bought a box of San Miguel's earlier from Morrison's, £7 for 12x330ml so a good deal I thought; opened four so far and all totally flat so gone down the sink. someone made a bad batch and someone else offered to shift it on the cheap for them?

probably been opened and resealed

you melon (sic)  Mike  check the date on them before you buy  or change to a proper drink

Came up to this roundabout yesterday.  Smallish roundabout but difficult to get out as the traffic from the right  is virtually non-stop.  I am in the inside lane of two lanes and behind a car with a  woman driver.  She has a couple of opportunities to get out but doesn't take them.  Then a lorry comes into the right hand lane so I'm thinking 'when the lorry goes we can both get out'.  The lorry goes and the  woman driver doesn't move  and I realise its because the lorry is blocking her view and she can't see if anything is coming!:mad:

1 minute ago, johnh said:

Came up to this roundabout yesterday.  Smallish roundabout but difficult to get out as the traffic from the right  is virtually non-stop.  I am in the inside lane of two lanes and behind a car with a  woman driver.  She has a couple of opportunities to get out but doesn't take them.  Then a lorry comes into the right hand lane so I'm thinking 'when the lorry goes we can both get out'.  The lorry goes and the  woman driver doesn't move  and I realise its because the lorry is blocking her view and she can't see if anything is coming!:mad:

I feel your pain; stupid drivers are the bane of my life. Incorrect indicator usage is my major pet hate; I have this ongoing desire to follow an offending motorist until they stop, reach in and snap off their stalk and say, "Take this to a garage and ask them to fit a new one for you; and while you're there ask them to explain to you what it's for!":angry:

I also want to bring back the death penalty for motorway lane hoggers:).

Overnight grandchild babysitting; wife had agreed to do it tomorrow and stay at my daughter's place but then says, "Why don't you come too?". If I'd said no I'd have been in the doghouse for weeks but was anticipating a night of slobbery (not even sure that's a word). Love the kids to bits but I also love my own bed:(.

Probably have a lovely time, just being a grouch bag:lol:.