IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Also people saying "back to back" when they mean "consecutive." Even the BBC do that now ffs....we are not fucking Americans!

I did this yesterday.. Terminator 2 was followed by Terminator Salvation on tv.

I think I may have got away with it because there is supposed to be a film (Terminator 3) in between them so they weren't consecutive. :)

• 4 weeks later...

itchy as fuck i bet? i'm just guessin cos i never broke a bone B)

youve no idea. actually got lucky this time, had my cast changed after 2 weeks because the smell was melting the paint on the walls....

Very satisfying when you hit the spot with a knitting needle though :P .

(Broke an arm in my twenties)

Gone with a screwdriver because im a man! Knitting needle, ha! :P

People saying (or writing), "...hence why..."

The most annoying thing is that if you correct people you get told off....so I have to bite my lip (it's no-one on here who's triggered this....was just browsing the Blueroom, this place is a haven of grammatical correctness in comparison :P ).

people who chew chewing gum with their mouths open!! :angry: there was a chap on way home from wigan game doin it at the bus stop and i wanted to ram his head through it!!

I know just how you feel, although people chewing gum per se kills me.

Add to that:

People who eat loudly (particularly those in cinemas).

People who shout down their phone (particularly those in cinemas)

People who talk all the way through films (again at cinema) (generally sixteen year old girls)

People sniffing every ten seconds (why don' they blow their nose?) (and again at cinema)

People with headphones on who don't pay attention to traffic (or the fact they're meant to be watching a film)

Sniffing (again)

Edited by formby

fabregas is a fabulous player but i have lost so much respect for him this season..he was a disgrace against us at goodison and at the emirates..divin and wavin imaginary cards around..a wenger does my head cos he see's about as much as stevie wonder when his players are cunts

p.s. i remembered my other one...watchin a film where the sound effects are too loud so you turn it down but then the voices are too low so you turn it up then a big bang and it kills your ears :(

fabregas is a fabulous player but i have lost so much respect for him this season..he was a disgrace against us at goodison and at the emirates..divin and wavin imaginary cards around..a wenger does my head cos he see's about as much as stevie wonder when his players are cunts

p.s. i remembered my other one...watchin a film where the sound effects are too loud so you turn it down but then the voices are too low so you turn it up then a big bang and it kills your ears :(

Been watching too many films pirated from the cinema me thinks, marco ;) hehe!

spot. on. actually, for both points!