IGNORED

West Ham (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would start the same team that played against City formation wise with Yak, Pienaar and maybe Arteta taking the places of Vic, Osman and Rodwell.

If Arteta was allowed to play the same supporting role that Rodwell started to against City, he would relish it. Let Felli do the defensive work and let the other two central midfielders attack.

Nothing less than 3 points will do despite West Hams resurgence. They dont look particularly solid at the back and they will only hurt us if we let them play. Carlton Cole isnt going to worry us getting in behind so press high up the pitch, dont give them any room and lets get the three points and climb the table.

I'd like to see Beckford get a start. If not him, Yakubu or JV(off of the bench). I've seen enough of Saha.

Ive seen enough of all of them so I would start with Cahill upfront on his own and bring Arteta and Piennar in

. Howard

Neville Jags/John H Distin Baines

. Felli

Coleman Arteta Osman Piennar

. Cahill

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

MATCH FACTSHead-to-head

West Ham have won 22 of 57 home league games against Everton. However, the visitors are just two wins behind the Hammers' total.

The Toffees have won over half (16) of 30 Premier League matches between the two sides. West Ham have recorded only six wins.

Everton are unbeaten in their last six league matches against West Ham. Their only defeat in the last nine was a 1-0 loss at Upton Park in April 2007.

o.gifWest Ham

The Hammers have won only two of their last 10 home league games - 3-1 against Wigan last month, and 1-0 verses Tottenham during September.

West Ham have scored in all but one of nine league games at Upton Park this term, a goalless draw against Blackpool last month.

It's the first time since early October that West Ham have not been bottom of the table at the conclusion of a round of Premier League fixtures.

Everton

The Toffees have drawn six of their last 10 league fixtures.

Despite their erratic form this season, Everton have not been beaten on their travels in seven matches since August.

David Moyes's side have managed only four top-flight wins this season, but have lost only five of their last 29 league matches.

I dont get to watch the game again because the internet connection is so slow over here, but if i log on later to see anything less than a 3-0 win i will be disappointed...

Edited by Matt

Howard, Neville, Hibbert, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Fellaini, Rodwell, Arteta, Pienaar, Cahill.

Mucha, Duffy, Baxter, Bily, Saha, Beckford, Yakubu.

Oh, and Ossie and Jgas haven't travelled according to the poster on NSNO who gets all the team news.

Who is that guy :mellow: ?