IGNORED

Tottenham (Home)

Kev627

I'm afraid I have absolutely no hope in an Everton victory in this game, partly due to the poor performances in recent games along with Spurs having won more than twice as many games as us so far this season.

I'm guessing 1-2, a scrappy first half 0-0 at half time with Everton opening scoring before 55th minute but Spurs dominating rest of second half to win 1-2.

A good percentage of the Everton fans will leave the ground when the second Spurs goal is scored.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid I have absolutely no hope in an Everton victory in this game, partly due to the poor performances in recent games along with Spurs having won more than twice as many games as us so far this season.

I'm guessing 1-2, a scrappy first half 0-0 at half time with Everton opening scoring before 55th minute but Spurs dominating rest of second half to win 1-2.

A good percentage of the Everton fans will leave the ground when the second Spurs goal is scored.

You need to be more precise, will that be 90% male and 10% female supporters or 50-50.

I agree with the game forecast --- 1-2 Spurs win.

all logic dictates that we should be destroyed by them, however against the better teams this season Everton seem to have left the script in the bathroom and done their own thing, either winning or drawing for the most part. I would expect a 2-0 defeat normally but since we defy all logic at the moment i will say 1-0 to us. Afterall, last time we played them they only got a point because of a 1 off mistake, the rest of the game they didnt do all that much! Also expecting to see a 442, so take the previous bit with a fist of salt....

all logic dictates that we should be destroyed by them, however against the better teams this season Everton seem to have left the script in the bathroom and done their own thing, either winning or drawing for the most part. I would expect a 2-0 defeat normally but since we defy all logic at the moment i will say 1-0 to us. Afterall, last time we played them they only got a point because of a 1 off mistake, the rest of the game they didnt do all that much! Also expecting to see a 442, so take the previous bit with a fist of salt....

They had just played Inter in Milan on the Wednesday. We're going to win this one though 2-0!!! I want Vaughan/Anichebe up top!

Not much to wait anymore. Im so frustrated. Were now without Cahill and that HUGE loss for us like every1 knows. Bale is going to show Nev a clean set of heels, only hope is that he is bit tired atm moment, but so has been our players also. If baines can still run as he has, and can stop Lennon, and Coleman can help Nev with Bale, we might have a chance, TINY chance. Still dunno whos gonna score for us. Yak is still in moyes doghouse, Saha has been totally useless, Becks has got couple coming from subs. I cant see how our defence could anyway keep clean sheet. Hopefully we park bus, dont get panic, and hit 1 from counter.

Possible team .......

-------------- Mucha ---------------

Coleman --- Heitinga --- Duffy --- Barkley

Bily ----- Osman ----- Rodwell ----- Gueye

---------- Beckford -- Vaughan -----------

Probable team .......

------------------- Howard ---------------

Neville --- Jagielka ---- Distin --- Baines

Coleman - Osman - Fellaini - Arteta - Pienaar

-------------------- Saha ------------------

Spurs win 1-2

The "possible" team is for next week against Scunthorpe.

Possible team .......

-------------- Mucha ---------------

Coleman --- Heitinga --- Duffy --- Barkley

Bily ----- Osman ----- Rodwell ----- Gueye

---------- Beckford -- Vaughan -----------

Probable team .......

------------------- Howard ---------------

Neville --- Jagielka ---- Distin --- Baines

Coleman - Osman - Fellaini - Arteta - Pienaar

-------------------- Saha ------------------

Spurs win 1-2

The "possible" team is for next week against Scunthorpe.

Your going to struggle with that possible team as Barkley has a broken leg and he is an attacking midfielder! I think of our promising kids both Garbutt & Bidwell can play there? Vaughan will probably have been sold on by then aswell :(

Dont fancy this at all. Im friends with a lot of Spurs supporters and I can feel the arrogant bastards waiting to rub it in already.

Id drop Jags, Arteta and Saha and bring in Bily, Yakubu and Heitinga (if fit).

Felli will have to have a big game (hopefulyl as DM) to keep Modric, VDV or whoever else pops up there for Spurs. Coleman will be have to be at his best to keep tracking Bale and hopefully Neville bucks his ideas up to help him.

My team:

------------Howard

Neville--Heits-Distin--Baines

------------Felli

Coleman--Osman--Pienaar--Bily

------------Yakubu

The midfield four would have to get up quickly and support Yakubu (or Vic) asap. If he gets isolated too often we will just gift them possession. If it isnt working take off one of the midfielders and get Beckford (or JV) and got 442. Would love to see Vic & Jv together!

I take it you didn't have the misfortune of seeing Bidwell play against BATE then?

Lol yeh I did, though I dont think that performance was as bad as you make out, at the end of the day he was in a team full of kids and they all looked nervous and not very good. Put into a more senior team he might do better and id hope he has more in his locker, after all Coleman looked shite against Benfica (albeit out of position).

Well it's all looking good Gareth Bale's not playing.........something to do with a full moon!

For that reason and the fact without Cahill the lads will have something to prove.

Everton 3 Spurs 1.

Yep I got lots of bottle shaped presents for christmas.......I may well have just been playing with my presents before posting.

46hrs from now I predict we'll be all in this thread wishing we had more of the bottled stuff (either to live it up or to drum out the bad memories) :lol:

That said, we must play the kids against Scunthorpe.. the full first team being beaten there would cause some people to go catatonic!

Edited by inertia8